Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] MCg or PP [W] FR Gems
1 2 3
Lowered rates from 1:250 for MCg and 1:1100 for PP
Lowered rates from 1:250 for MCg and 1:1100 for PP
up
up
@EmiT; quick question: i'm interested in buying the pawprints but i'm confused how the trade would work. they're not items that can be stored like the MC gems are, right? i'd need to already have a custom request in queue?
@EmiT; quick question: i'm interested in buying the pawprints but i'm confused how the trade would work. they're not items that can be stored like the MC gems are, right? i'd need to already have a custom request in queue?
@daintyboots Yep! You need to have an order in and a general idea of how many PP you will need. I know some orders only need like 10 or so and others need 25+, I only have enough to buy 2PP right now, but at the end of the month I will have more. I usually set aside cash at the end of the each month for PP/FRg trades :D
@daintyboots Yep! You need to have an order in and a general idea of how many PP you will need. I know some orders only need like 10 or so and others need 25+, I only have enough to buy 2PP right now, but at the end of the month I will have more. I usually set aside cash at the end of the each month for PP/FRg trades :D
@EmiT; makes sense! in that case, i think i'll have to pass this time because i haven't submitted an order yet. do you have a pinglist for the next time you sell pp for fr?
@EmiT; makes sense! in that case, i think i'll have to pass this time because i haven't submitted an order yet. do you have a pinglist for the next time you sell pp for fr?
@daintyboots I don't but I am happy to start one if you would like to be notified when I have more PP?
@daintyboots I don't but I am happy to start one if you would like to be notified when I have more PP?
@EmiT; yes, please! and thanks!
@EmiT; yes, please! and thanks!
up
up
up
up
up
up
1 2 3