Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Transmuter Cauldrons!
1 2 3
Hey guys! I started classes last week and between university and working, I'm not going to be having the time to check my cauldron every 30 minutes to transmute. Also with the new Bogsneak stuff going on my cauldron is booked for like the next 5 days and I need materials ;-;

If anyone has an open cauldron and they're looking for some free xp and/or some money, please let me know (please include how much you'd be willing to take on at a time and just a rough estimate of when you think you'll be able to finish it by - no worries or stress, just looking for a ballpark so I know around when to expect it back. I totally understand changing plans and forgetting!)

Paying about 500t/item transmuted (or about 49,500 per stack). I'll be providing the materials.

List of Brewers:
FusionKnight - 33 goo, 33 ooze, 33 sludge?
Hey guys! I started classes last week and between university and working, I'm not going to be having the time to check my cauldron every 30 minutes to transmute. Also with the new Bogsneak stuff going on my cauldron is booked for like the next 5 days and I need materials ;-;

If anyone has an open cauldron and they're looking for some free xp and/or some money, please let me know (please include how much you'd be willing to take on at a time and just a rough estimate of when you think you'll be able to finish it by - no worries or stress, just looking for a ballpark so I know around when to expect it back. I totally understand changing plans and forgetting!)

Paying about 500t/item transmuted (or about 49,500 per stack). I'll be providing the materials.

List of Brewers:
FusionKnight - 33 goo, 33 ooze, 33 sludge?
CjZPX07.png
@Anariel, //casually motions at signature
@Anariel, //casually motions at signature
sdSRvlV.png
@TiaDaWerecat I looked through your services thread but didn't see if your baldwin included transmuting or not. XD

But if you're down to transmute just let me know how many you can take and I'll send stuff over :3
@TiaDaWerecat I looked through your services thread but didn't see if your baldwin included transmuting or not. XD

But if you're down to transmute just let me know how many you can take and I'll send stuff over :3
CjZPX07.png
@Anariel, I can take 20!
@Anariel, I can take 20!
sdSRvlV.png
@TiaDaWerecat Alright, sending you some food bc I'm low on goos ;-; Thank you!
@TiaDaWerecat Alright, sending you some food bc I'm low on goos ;-; Thank you!
CjZPX07.png
@Anariel You may have more luck if you fix the title in your thread! :'>
@Anariel You may have more luck if you fix the title in your thread! :'>
Qvf2ANo.png tumblr_inline_nswmwupsoW1qiwi8o_500.gif
tumblr_inline_nswmw5JL6j1qiwi8o_500.gif
GDPkdgU.png
tumblr_inline_nswmwupsoW1qiwi8o_500.gif
tumblr_inline_nswmw5JL6j1qiwi8o_500.gif
@Kaelum Rip me. Thanks for letting me know I didn't even notice >.<
@Kaelum Rip me. Thanks for letting me know I didn't even notice >.<
CjZPX07.png
@Anariel

I can transmute some stuff for you!
@Anariel

I can transmute some stuff for you!
93fkMbU.png Lljxkv3.gif My username isn't a reference to Borderlands 2, got it from the killer doll episode of The Twilight Zone! SsBvTtd.gif BiBear.png
@Tinytalkingtina Awesome! How many items can you take?
@Tinytalkingtina Awesome! How many items can you take?
CjZPX07.png
@Anariel

I'm good with whatever you want XD ive got a whole month to replenish my personal stocks for next festival
@Anariel

I'm good with whatever you want XD ive got a whole month to replenish my personal stocks for next festival
93fkMbU.png Lljxkv3.gif My username isn't a reference to Borderlands 2, got it from the killer doll episode of The Twilight Zone! SsBvTtd.gif BiBear.png
1 2 3