Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Dragons Training/Brew lvl 20/Free nests
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/RbHCWUI.png[/img][/center]
RbHCWUI.png
tp9a0bm.png
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/RbHCWUI.png[/img][/center]
RbHCWUI.png
tp9a0bm.png
@BlackHarrier If you're transmuting I'd love for you to melt some stuff down for me? :D (It doesn't say anything about it but your wait list looks like you do so I'm assuming, please tell me if that's not the case?)
@BlackHarrier If you're transmuting I'd love for you to melt some stuff down for me? :D (It doesn't say anything about it but your wait list looks like you do so I'm assuming, please tell me if that's not the case?)
CjZPX07.png
@Anariel sure! i can transmute things for different players at the same time just one by one and also you can see all progress in real time how many things transmuted and what you`ll get ^_^
@Anariel sure! i can transmute things for different players at the same time just one by one and also you can see all progress in real time how many things transmuted and what you`ll get ^_^
tp9a0bm.png
@BlackHarrier Sounds good to me! How many do you think you could take at a time? (And I'm totally okay with you putting transmuting on hold when you get larger brewing orders and switching it around with other players. But maybe you could ship them back to me every once in a while in small batches so I can use them if you're doing a large amount? XD)
@BlackHarrier Sounds good to me! How many do you think you could take at a time? (And I'm totally okay with you putting transmuting on hold when you get larger brewing orders and switching it around with other players. But maybe you could ship them back to me every once in a while in small batches so I can use them if you're doing a large amount? XD)
CjZPX07.png
@Anariel we can try 50 items first? Like the previous order ^_^ It will be a little bit easier for me to count and concentrate though :'D And sure, if i`ll have a bigger order i will give the items that are already done (and in case if you don`t wanna wait i can give the items for transmuting too, it`s up to the person who makes an order, i`m flexible at this point ^^)
@Anariel we can try 50 items first? Like the previous order ^_^ It will be a little bit easier for me to count and concentrate though :'D And sure, if i`ll have a bigger order i will give the items that are already done (and in case if you don`t wanna wait i can give the items for transmuting too, it`s up to the person who makes an order, i`m flexible at this point ^^)
tp9a0bm.png
@BlackHarrier alright! I'll sent some stuff over in a bit!
@BlackHarrier alright! I'll sent some stuff over in a bit!
CjZPX07.png
@Anariel sure thing. I`ll add you to the ping list after that and you will be able to control the results :3
@Anariel sure thing. I`ll add you to the ping list after that and you will be able to control the results :3
tp9a0bm.png
@BlackHarrier oh do you mind if I send 25 food and 25 trinkets instead of 50 of one type?
@BlackHarrier oh do you mind if I send 25 food and 25 trinkets instead of 50 of one type?
CjZPX07.png
@FroggyFace pinging you in case that you can control in real time the process and see what ingredients are waiting for you ^_^
@FroggyFace pinging you in case that you can control in real time the process and see what ingredients are waiting for you ^_^
tp9a0bm.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22