Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] New Cat Apparel for Treasure !Meow!
1 2 3
[center] [b]I'm selling any of the Cat apparel for 125k Treasure[/b] [item= Black Cat] [item= Mainecoon] [item= Calico Cat] [item= Mainecoon] [item= Orange Tabby] If you buy the full set it's a little cheaper: 590k Treasure [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25042786] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/250428/25042786_350.png[/img] [/url] [/center]
I'm selling any of the Cat apparel for 125k Treasure

Black Cat Mainecoon Calico Cat Mainecoon Orange Tabby

If you buy the full set it's a little cheaper: 590k Treasure

25042786_350.png

pumpkin_by_staplefish.gif
@PumpkinPepper - I have a Mire Flier who can level two dragons at once. She is worth around 550kt, and I need the Maincoon, Scottish Fold, Orange Tabby, and Black Cat. :)
@PumpkinPepper - I have a Mire Flier who can level two dragons at once. She is worth around 550kt, and I need the Maincoon, Scottish Fold, Orange Tabby, and Black Cat. :)
1391_350px_rainforest_by_miirshroom-dbvjs1a.png
@SwiftSeagull

Thanks so much for offering, but I already have a Mire Flyer so I don't need another one
@SwiftSeagull

Thanks so much for offering, but I already have a Mire Flyer so I don't need another one

@PumpkinPepper - Would you be interested in a unicorn guise, cosmologist fieldtools, or a paunchy red percher?

(Can you save the Mainecoon, Black, Tabby, and the Fold for me? I'll most likely come back.)
@PumpkinPepper - Would you be interested in a unicorn guise, cosmologist fieldtools, or a paunchy red percher?

(Can you save the Mainecoon, Black, Tabby, and the Fold for me? I'll most likely come back.)
@SwiftSeagull

I'm really only interested in selling them for treasure. I could do Unicorn Guise + 300k Treasure but you might be better off trying to sell off the guise and buying the cats yourself
@SwiftSeagull

I'm really only interested in selling them for treasure. I could do Unicorn Guise + 300k Treasure but you might be better off trying to sell off the guise and buying the cats yourself

@PumpkinPepper - Okay, I'll think about it. ^^
@PumpkinPepper - Okay, I'll think about it. ^^
@PumpkinPepper
How many each do you have? And do you have the Scottish Fold?
@PumpkinPepper
How many each do you have? And do you have the Scottish Fold?
kittenpartyos_by_qui__vive-dafu3vl.png
@kittenpartyos

I have as many as you need & I have them all
@kittenpartyos

I have as many as you need & I have them all

@PumpkinPepper
Alright then can i have one of each!? That would be 650k correct?
@PumpkinPepper
Alright then can i have one of each!? That would be 650k correct?
kittenpartyos_by_qui__vive-dafu3vl.png
@kittenpartyos

ok please set up the two-way CR with 650k treasure
@kittenpartyos

ok please set up the two-way CR with 650k treasure

1 2 3