Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T] Hippojay
1 2
@Featherly Looks like you're it!

@DragonVet @Heeroku Aaaagh I am *truly* sorry to have to disappoint you both!! Featherly was fast and ready.

Heeroku, I wouldn't mind trading my Hawksbill ((where did I put that thing??)), or brewing you up a Baldwin familiar if you like?
@Featherly Looks like you're it!

@DragonVet @Heeroku Aaaagh I am *truly* sorry to have to disappoint you both!! Featherly was fast and ready.

Heeroku, I wouldn't mind trading my Hawksbill ((where did I put that thing??)), or brewing you up a Baldwin familiar if you like?
~.~ Breeding dragons is great -- But spay and neuter your pets!! ~.~

❦ ❦ tumblr_inline_nczkob7FJg1rqb6ba.png tumblr_inline_nd18fbBTuu1ruxyq2.jpg ♥ ♥
@smaller

Was really was aiming for hippojay...I have so much food I am just not at home...so sad

Well best of luck...if I do not have hawks bill I may mail you
@smaller

Was really was aiming for hippojay...I have so much food I am just not at home...so sad

Well best of luck...if I do not have hawks bill I may mail you
A5i3AHB.png
@Heeroku I fish a lot, I may just catch another (would be my third!), and I will hit you up if I do.

((Looks like I traded my Hawksbill for a Jester recently and forgot.... WHOOPS.))
@Heeroku I fish a lot, I may just catch another (would be my third!), and I will hit you up if I do.

((Looks like I traded my Hawksbill for a Jester recently and forgot.... WHOOPS.))
~.~ Breeding dragons is great -- But spay and neuter your pets!! ~.~

❦ ❦ tumblr_inline_nczkob7FJg1rqb6ba.png tumblr_inline_nd18fbBTuu1ruxyq2.jpg ♥ ♥
1 2