Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] 100+ Fest Skins, Accents 30%-40% OFF
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
@Danizaurs
What is the price for spirit ablaze and crystalspined?
@Danizaurs
What is the price for spirit ablaze and crystalspined?
oie.Pgg1_l68r_QDSN.pngwsTw09i.png5MXcgUI.png5r8twnX.png5z1ZKaZ.png15gwi1i.png
@Veredii it'll be 98k or 113g, lemme know if you're inretested, as I have someone else interested too ^^

@purplejabberwock @ElecSquirrel10 I'll get to pricing for you guys when I'm awake in a few hours, sorry for the delay ;o; I only woke up to take a drink of water
@Veredii it'll be 98k or 113g, lemme know if you're inretested, as I have someone else interested too ^^

@purplejabberwock @ElecSquirrel10 I'll get to pricing for you guys when I'm awake in a few hours, sorry for the delay ;o; I only woke up to take a drink of water
8G9Vnvx.gif
@Danizaurs I guess I can do that price. I saw you sold one for 83.3k a few days ago but I'm guessing there was one in the AH for you to price off of? Let me know how/when to send payment.
@Danizaurs I guess I can do that price. I saw you sold one for 83.3k a few days ago but I'm guessing there was one in the AH for you to price off of? Let me know how/when to send payment.
@Veredii Yes I did ^^ Go ahead and send a two-way CR ^^
@Veredii Yes I did ^^ Go ahead and send a two-way CR ^^
8G9Vnvx.gif
Little Bolt - 57k or 66g
Spirit Ablaze - 38,400 or 44g
Blacksand Creature - 48k or 55g
Crystalspined - 48k or 55g
Crystalspine Aura - 25,800 or 30g

The person that originally wanted Blacksand Creature hasen't gotten back to me in days, they didn't say if they needed a hold or not, so I'll price it for ya ^^ @purplejabberwock

@ElecSquirrel10

Crystalspined - 56k or 65g
Spirit Ablaze - 44,800 or 52g

The person above you asked about Spirit Ablaze first, so if they don't want to buy it you can, but they did ask first, so we will have to wait and see.
Little Bolt - 57k or 66g
Spirit Ablaze - 38,400 or 44g
Blacksand Creature - 48k or 55g
Crystalspined - 48k or 55g
Crystalspine Aura - 25,800 or 30g

The person that originally wanted Blacksand Creature hasen't gotten back to me in days, they didn't say if they needed a hold or not, so I'll price it for ya ^^ @purplejabberwock

@ElecSquirrel10

Crystalspined - 56k or 65g
Spirit Ablaze - 44,800 or 52g

The person above you asked about Spirit Ablaze first, so if they don't want to buy it you can, but they did ask first, so we will have to wait and see.
8G9Vnvx.gif
@Danizaurs

I'll take all of them, please; in treasure. Let me set up a CR.

Thank you!
@Danizaurs

I'll take all of them, please; in treasure. Let me set up a CR.

Thank you!
19 hours ahead of FR time.
LightEggFinal_zps0f9e659b.pngLight-Sprite-Smallest_zpslyo6krf1.gif
@Danizaurs

OOPS I've also been after Sylvan Swirls I thought there was one I was missing from my list. What's your price for that one?
@Danizaurs

OOPS I've also been after Sylvan Swirls I thought there was one I was missing from my list. What's your price for that one?
@purplejabberwock - It'd be 129k or 150g (: that's with 40% off, cause you bought all those skins before
@purplejabberwock - It'd be 129k or 150g (: that's with 40% off, cause you bought all those skins before
8G9Vnvx.gif
@Danizaurs

Thank you! :D Setting up CR now.
@Danizaurs

Thank you! :D Setting up CR now.
@Danizaurs
How many eggs for the seashore skin?
@Danizaurs
How many eggs for the seashore skin?
JQCpKiY.giftumblr_p428paQOgy1x5ha76o3_r1_400.png0Srkgnv.gif