Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | {S} Retired Items + UM accents
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22 23
@mikarealm if you are sure, i would love that. do you want me to post in your art thread or pm?
@mikarealm if you are sure, i would love that. do you want me to post in your art thread or pm?
@Kizmetto
Absolutely! Please post in my art thread (for organisational purposes) but if there are any private details, feel free to shoot me a pm :D
@Kizmetto
Absolutely! Please post in my art thread (for organisational purposes) but if there are any private details, feel free to shoot me a pm :D
@Kizmetto Sorry I took a while to get back to you. I checked the LAHs on the items: [item=Electricians Armband] - about 200kt [item=Dunhoof ambassador] - about 500kt [item=Fawn Fox Rat] - about 445kt [item=Mock Firebird] - about 400kt My current art prices: Busts (of single character): 750,000t (or equivalent) minimum price Full-body, single character (no background): 1,250,000t (or equivalent) minimum price If you're still interested, let me know and we can work something out
@Kizmetto Sorry I took a while to get back to you.

I checked the LAHs on the items:
- about 200kt
Dunhoof Ambassador - about 500kt
Fawn Fox Rat - about 445kt
Mock Firebird - about 400kt

My current art prices:
Busts (of single character): 750,000t (or equivalent) minimum price
Full-body, single character (no background): 1,250,000t (or equivalent) minimum price

If you're still interested, let me know and we can work something out
GTmWWmY.pngLLcYp0Y.pngRGPouzd.pngwxz9g2j.png
@protowilson so if i mathed right i can get either 2 busts or 1 full body is that right?
@protowilson so if i mathed right i can get either 2 busts or 1 full body is that right?
@Kizmetto Definitely yes on the 2 busts but you might be overpaying a bit if you asked for just 1 full-body, so I could do something a bit more elaborate, or depending on the complexity of the full-body image, another smaller image. I'd want you to get full-value! Were there certain images/characters you had in mind?
@Kizmetto Definitely yes on the 2 busts but you might be overpaying a bit if you asked for just 1 full-body, so I could do something a bit more elaborate, or depending on the complexity of the full-body image, another smaller image. I'd want you to get full-value! Were there certain images/characters you had in mind?
@protowilson i dont have any human designs so would dragon designs be okay with you? should we move this to your art thread for convenience and whatnot? :)
@protowilson i dont have any human designs so would dragon designs be okay with you? should we move this to your art thread for convenience and whatnot? :)
@Kizmetto Yes, of course!
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1697841/3
@Kizmetto Yes, of course!
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1697841/3
@Kizmetto

Maybe are you interested in a piece of my art? (link in the signature)
@Kizmetto

Maybe are you interested in a piece of my art? (link in the signature)
ZkrybUr.pngHpFAuE9.png1NdxgnA.pngmszQFLE.pngDShktv0.pnglVtJpxL.pngm2UuQXy.pngFRqIr6K.pngblackrayser_by_pyromaniacalbonsai-dc058le.gif
FA1PXy5.png
@blackrayser what are you interested in?
@blackrayser what are you interested in?
@Kizmetto

Druidic Sash and Skeletal Chimes :)
@Kizmetto

Druidic Sash and Skeletal Chimes :)
ZkrybUr.pngHpFAuE9.png1NdxgnA.pngmszQFLE.pngDShktv0.pnglVtJpxL.pngm2UuQXy.pngFRqIr6K.pngblackrayser_by_pyromaniacalbonsai-dc058le.gif
FA1PXy5.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22 23