Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | >>| OFFLINE- Shady's Ice DOM Shop |
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 21 22
@battledog

Sure can. That would be 136,000. I like your avatar, btw. I love obsidian crackle :)
@battledog

Sure can. That would be 136,000. I like your avatar, btw. I love obsidian crackle :)
Shady's G1 Sales: Auction house | Hib den
Looking to commission a custom skin: Details here
shadyrabbit.png
@ShadyRabbit omg thank you <3333 she's one of my absolute faves. I'll send the CR right now!
@ShadyRabbit omg thank you <3333 she's one of my absolute faves. I'll send the CR right now!
57OdmIf.png
@ShadyRabbit

I'll forgo one of the Rune scrolls for now, which should bring it down to round 820kt? Sorry for my own blunder I could have sworn it was closer to around 890kt. :B
@ShadyRabbit

I'll forgo one of the Rune scrolls for now, which should bring it down to round 820kt? Sorry for my own blunder I could have sworn it was closer to around 890kt. :B
uCR5SCW.png
@ShadyRabbit looking to turn some Tinctures in the AH - would you mind snagging me 20? should be 510kT which I just sent :)
@ShadyRabbit looking to turn some Tinctures in the AH - would you mind snagging me 20? should be 510kT which I just sent :)
@FloatingInSpace

No worries! That actually brings it down to 811,750 instead.
@FloatingInSpace

No worries! That actually brings it down to 811,750 instead.
shadyrabbit.png
@ShadyRabbit

Yep, was rounding it for the tip. I'll send a CR!
@ShadyRabbit

Yep, was rounding it for the tip. I'll send a CR!
uCR5SCW.png
@Argyria

Sure, I usually don't do battle stones but I'll get them for you. I accepted your CR and have 9 so far.

@FloatinginSpace
Aww thanks so much!
@Argyria

Sure, I usually don't do battle stones but I'll get them for you. I accepted your CR and have 9 so far.

@FloatinginSpace
Aww thanks so much!
shadyrabbit.png
@ShadyRabbit

No probs, I run a DOM shop as well and I can understand the internal screaming when you're swamped with orders, especially long ones like mine with semi-rare genes.
@ShadyRabbit

No probs, I run a DOM shop as well and I can understand the internal screaming when you're swamped with orders, especially long ones like mine with semi-rare genes.
uCR5SCW.png
@FloatingInSpace

Haha, yeah. I don't mind really, but sometimes when you're swamped with difficult orders and getting no tips at all (even a simple food point or something) you start to wonder if it's worth it... I considered changing my dom shop to required tips, but I don't want to exclude people that have been saving and have just enough for a gene. Thanks for understanding!
@FloatingInSpace

Haha, yeah. I don't mind really, but sometimes when you're swamped with difficult orders and getting no tips at all (even a simple food point or something) you start to wonder if it's worth it... I considered changing my dom shop to required tips, but I don't want to exclude people that have been saving and have just enough for a gene. Thanks for understanding!
shadyrabbit.png
@ShadyRabbit may i grab two name scrolls?
@ShadyRabbit may i grab two name scrolls?
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 21 22