Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] Apparel, Baldwin + Battle
1 2 3
I've been picking up a few of these guys recently so I thought I might sell some of them. Mostly looking for Gems, but I'll take treasure, or a mix. I also accept certain items as partial payment listed at the bottom of this post I value gems at 1:800 [b]Going to Sleep! Be back in the morning![/b] [quote name="Familiars" date=2016-07-12 16:43:40] [center] None at the moment [/center] [/quote] [quote name="Other stuff to sell/trade" date=2016-07-12 16:43:40] [b]Apparel[/b] [item=Venomscale Shoulder Guards] [item=Venomscale Greaves] [item=Bloodscale Bracers] [item=Bloodscale Shoulder Guards] [item=Bloodscale Tail Guard] [item=Moonscale Tail Guard] [item=Shadowscale Chest guard] [item=Vibrant Rogue Bracers] [item=Vibrant Rogue Tail Binding] [item=Lion's Helmet] [item=Mesa Mechanojets] [item=Starseer's Crown] [item=Frigid Crown] [item=Iron Filigree Breastplate] [item=Silver Filigree Breastplate] [item= Ebony Filigree boots] [item=Chillspike Crown] [item=Cloudy Feathered Wings] [b]Baldwin[/b] [item=Yellow goo] [item=Orange goo] [item=Red goo] [item=Silver Muck]x8 [item=Gold Muck]x4 [b]Battle[/b] [item=Scratch]x3 [item=Berserker] [item=Minor Health Potion]x69 [item=Scholar]x3 [item=Discipline]x3 [item=Shroud]x2 [item=Congeal] [item=Guard] [item=Sap] [item=Zephyr Might Fragment] [b]Other[/b] [item=Pixie Whisper Chest] [/quote] [b]Items I'll accept as Partial Payment[/b] This list changes when I no longer need certain items [quote name="Partial Payment" date=2016-07-12 16:43:40] [b]Priority[/b] [item=Black Breeches]x2 [item=River Royalist Cuffs] [item=Melodious Vest] [item=Black Spats] [item=Peridot Flourish Tail Clasp] [item=Peridot Flourish Necklace] [item=Peridot Flourish Bracelet] [item=Peridot Flourish Anklets] [item=Golden Silk Veil] [b]Secondary[/b] [item=Black Swan]x34 [item=Crimson Jadevine]x13 [item=Maidens Blush]x29 [item=Autumn Pennant]x10 [item=Wilting Rose]x5 [item=Primal Banner] [/quote] [b]Note:[/b] Whenever I have multiple bosses to sell, I'll usually add a bribes section where I take 20% off the rest of the payment for a coli boss or other items I'm selling. This doesn't happen extremely often, but I'll change the title to just say "Bosses" to let you know.
I've been picking up a few of these guys recently so I thought I might sell some of them. Mostly looking for Gems, but I'll take treasure, or a mix. I also accept certain items as partial payment listed at the bottom of this post
I value gems at 1:800

Going to Sleep! Be back in the morning!
Familiars wrote on 2016-07-12:
None at the moment
Other stuff to sell/trade wrote on 2016-07-12:
Apparel
Venomscale Shoulder Guards Venomscale Greaves Bloodscale Bracers Bloodscale Shoulder Guards Bloodscale Tail Guard Moonscale Tail Guard Shadowscale Chest Guard Vibrant Rogue Bracers Vibrant Rogue Tail Binding Lion's Helmet Mesa Mechanojets Starseer's Crown Frigid Crown Iron Filigree Breastplate Silver Filigree Breastplate Ebony Filigree Boots Chillspike Crown Cloudy Feathered Wings
Baldwin
Yellow Goo Orange Goo Red Goo Silver Muck x8 Gold Muck x4
Battle
Scratch x3 Berserker Minor Health Potion x69 Scholar x3 Discipline x3 Shroud x2 Congeal Guard Sap Zephyr Might Fragment
Other
Pixie Whisper Chest

Items I'll accept as Partial Payment This list changes when I no longer need certain items
Partial Payment wrote on 2016-07-12:
Priority
Black Breeches x2 River Royalist Cuffs Melodious Vest Peridot Flourish Tail Clasp Peridot Flourish Necklace Peridot Flourish Bracelet Peridot Flourish Anklets Golden Silk Veil
Secondary
Black Swan x34 Crimson Jadevine x13 Maidens Blush x29 Autumn Pennant x10 Wilting Rose x5 Primal Banner

Note: Whenever I have multiple bosses to sell, I'll usually add a bribes section where I take 20% off the rest of the payment for a coli boss or other items I'm selling. This doesn't happen extremely often, but I'll change the title to just say "Bosses" to let you know.
@EmergencyRoom

Which boss familiar(s) can I get for two Prismatic Wing Silks? c:

Edit: Minus the Roc because I have that one already.
@EmergencyRoom

Which boss familiar(s) can I get for two Prismatic Wing Silks? c:

Edit: Minus the Roc because I have that one already.
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
@silverdrake 2 Prismatic Wing Silks totals out to 330 gems at the lowest AH/Marketplace Price so that will get you either the [item=Crystalhide jester] or [item=Undying Featherback] paid in full (i'll reimburse you for the 80 or so gems depending on which you pick) Or you can take [item=Roc]. Which totals out to both wing silks and an extra 24 gems to make up for the difference in price
@silverdrake

2 Prismatic Wing Silks totals out to 330 gems at the lowest AH/Marketplace Price so that will get you either the Crystalhide Jester or Undying Featherback paid in full (i'll reimburse you for the 80 or so gems depending on which you pick)

Or you can take Roc . Which totals out to both wing silks and an extra 24 gems to make up for the difference in price
@EmergencyRoom

Hmmm...I think I'll take the Crystalhide Jester + 80 gems. :)
@EmergencyRoom

Hmmm...I think I'll take the Crystalhide Jester + 80 gems. :)
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
@EmergencyRoom How many do you need of the Sea Fae, Ferret, and Crimson Jadevine? I have 21, 71, and 6, respectively, which totals to about 180k at LAH. I'd be interested in your plague boar.
@EmergencyRoom How many do you need of the Sea Fae, Ferret, and Crimson Jadevine? I have 21, 71, and 6, respectively, which totals to about 180k at LAH. I'd be interested in your plague boar.
55f42e9419a5f403f1d649506d357de5.pngHW4lpxl.png
I need 20 sea fae, 34 ferrets, and 6 crimson jadevine

That totals out to 143,500 ( I round up). Which leaves 65,200t left to be paid after I take 20% off the remainder

(Whew! Sorry it took so long to reply, I had to work out all the math ^^)

@glacevoleur
Shall I send a CR?
I need 20 sea fae, 34 ferrets, and 6 crimson jadevine

That totals out to 143,500 ( I round up). Which leaves 65,200t left to be paid after I take 20% off the remainder

(Whew! Sorry it took so long to reply, I had to work out all the math ^^)

@glacevoleur
Shall I send a CR?
@EmergencyRoom Sure! Although-- I just looked into my Vault, and I have about a stack and a half of Gradishes. How many of those do you need?
@EmergencyRoom Sure! Although-- I just looked into my Vault, and I have about a stack and a half of Gradishes. How many of those do you need?
55f42e9419a5f403f1d649506d357de5.pngHW4lpxl.png
@glacevoleur
I need 49. Added to the rest it's now 192,500, which leaves 26,300 to be paid.

I'll send over the CR ^^
@glacevoleur
I need 49. Added to the rest it's now 192,500, which leaves 26,300 to be paid.

I'll send over the CR ^^
I need to sleep now, but I'll be back tomorrow morning
I need to sleep now, but I'll be back tomorrow morning
@Emergencyroom
I have 4 crimson jadevine (15k each), 4 dusk jadevine (28k each), 98 lunar lacewing (10k each), and 18 vibrant prickly insect (17k each). How much of any of these do you need? I'm interested in your roc and/or wartoad.
@Emergencyroom
I have 4 crimson jadevine (15k each), 4 dusk jadevine (28k each), 98 lunar lacewing (10k each), and 18 vibrant prickly insect (17k each). How much of any of these do you need? I'm interested in your roc and/or wartoad.
c51c6f353869bddd2e89aebd99f06e6ef64a9f6c.png7723741994f774c0f65b2d18c9413344fba3d86d.png588ddc34fec92a5326ef7f76a05f030db0362f45.png4oO1RBo.png
1 2 3