Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | vojir's leveling service (open)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 60 61
@vojir 120k sounds great to me. I'll send her over!
@vojir 120k sounds great to me. I'll send her over!
@vojir

Sending her over!
@vojir

Sending her over!
bnskTgX.png
@vojir
I'm kind of poor right now, so just asking how much would it be to train dragons from say lvl11-12 to lvl19?
@vojir
I'm kind of poor right now, so just asking how much would it be to train dragons from say lvl11-12 to lvl19?

Hello, I used to be @/Azcazach :)
FRT+16

———
College student & tired artist — please be patient if I am a bit slow. Please PM me if I miss out your pings and other stuff.
BdnO4NA.png
@azcazach
yeah i Feel it (also your art is amazing holy cow!!)

hmmm level 11/12 isn't much past 10 BUT it's closer to 15.. oh jeez. i could do 120kt for 12 to 25?
@azcazach
yeah i Feel it (also your art is amazing holy cow!!)

hmmm level 11/12 isn't much past 10 BUT it's closer to 15.. oh jeez. i could do 120kt for 12 to 25?
tumblr_obtix0TACt1urov7to1_400.png3885_dd8aff50622d045e_P.png
@vojir
Hey thanks a lot! Unfortunately I have to close it because of irl school. Probably will open the shop when holiday comes ^^ I'm actually quite jealous of your gijinka skills... I can't draw humans to save my life ;u;

Anyway back to the topic of levelling. How much would it be if you just level to 19? Because I'm really attracted to Plague's dom raffle right now and I'm trying to get high-level fodder to get more tickets.
@vojir
Hey thanks a lot! Unfortunately I have to close it because of irl school. Probably will open the shop when holiday comes ^^ I'm actually quite jealous of your gijinka skills... I can't draw humans to save my life ;u;

Anyway back to the topic of levelling. How much would it be if you just level to 19? Because I'm really attracted to Plague's dom raffle right now and I'm trying to get high-level fodder to get more tickets.

FRT+16

———
College student & tired artist — please be patient if I am a bit slow. Please PM me if I miss out your pings and other stuff.
BdnO4NA.png
@azcazach
haha thank you! i can pretty much ONLY draw humans, so... it works out. :'3

ooohhHHHHH BOY i am in water flight and also very full up with other training this week (plus leveling for the push) so i think. i uh. i feel for you honestly bc the plague raffle is unbelievable (light sprite holy cow) but it feels... not great... to level for the other team you know?

i'm really sorry!! this honestly never occurred to me as a potential conflict orz
@azcazach
haha thank you! i can pretty much ONLY draw humans, so... it works out. :'3

ooohhHHHHH BOY i am in water flight and also very full up with other training this week (plus leveling for the push) so i think. i uh. i feel for you honestly bc the plague raffle is unbelievable (light sprite holy cow) but it feels... not great... to level for the other team you know?

i'm really sorry!! this honestly never occurred to me as a potential conflict orz
@vojir
YESS it's just...too tempting, you know? For a poor peasant like me the only way to ever get sprites is to participate in raffles ;u;

But I guess we're meant to be 'enemies' anyway cos in November we're going to have a huge dom fight haha (Fire vs Water) But good luck, Plague is really strong on this!

I might come back later to level up a real coli dragon if you're still open! ;)
@vojir
YESS it's just...too tempting, you know? For a poor peasant like me the only way to ever get sprites is to participate in raffles ;u;

But I guess we're meant to be 'enemies' anyway cos in November we're going to have a huge dom fight haha (Fire vs Water) But good luck, Plague is really strong on this!

I might come back later to level up a real coli dragon if you're still open! ;)

FRT+16

———
BdnO4NA.png
@azcazach
yeah i feel u i feel u i got my earth sprite from an in flight raffle a really long time ago ;w; i wish you only the best of luck!!! <3

haha this is literally the first time i've had to say "sorry i can't because i'm water flight" FEELS WEIRD MAN

and i will probably/definitely be open later, grinding coli is straight up addictive :'3
@azcazach
yeah i feel u i feel u i got my earth sprite from an in flight raffle a really long time ago ;w; i wish you only the best of luck!!! <3

haha this is literally the first time i've had to say "sorry i can't because i'm water flight" FEELS WEIRD MAN

and i will probably/definitely be open later, grinding coli is straight up addictive :'3
@ranzarc
done, sending him back! :')
@ranzarc
done, sending him back! :')
@Vojir
I'd like to take that 3rd slot please :)
Can I request 4 dragons at once (level 10 - 25, I'll provide stones) or is each slot 1 dragon?
@Vojir
I'd like to take that 3rd slot please :)
Can I request 4 dragons at once (level 10 - 25, I'll provide stones) or is each slot 1 dragon?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 60 61