Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Ballad's Dom Shop
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 56 57
@Ballad
hey could I get the skins bright ambassador and forgotten child please? it would be 59500t
@Ballad
hey could I get the skins bright ambassador and forgotten child please? it would be 59500t
fSKEqvh.pngiZNHxAi.gifEYcGP9d.gif5pu1nFj.png12vRxt6.gif
@SunstonePhoenix @Dandelionqueen

Sure
@SunstonePhoenix @Dandelionqueen

Sure
I'm currently suffering because of restock times, please be patient with me!
I'm currently suffering because of restock times, please be patient with me!
@Ballad
Thank you for still being open! And sorry for the big order, but can I get a full set of skins and accents please? Take your time no rush.
@Ballad
Thank you for still being open! And sorry for the big order, but can I get a full set of skins and accents please? Take your time no rush.
@Ballad heyyy, could i have blazing sun, solar protection and forgotten child please? thank you!
@Ballad heyyy, could i have blazing sun, solar protection and forgotten child please? thank you!
@chervial @sapphireinferno

sure!
@chervial @sapphireinferno

sure!
@Ballad Hey, I need one more last minute skin: Forgotten Child. Is it possible to snag it for me?
@Ballad Hey, I need one more last minute skin: Forgotten Child. Is it possible to snag it for me?
MMfFirK.gifRKtq0HD.gifOLv0Mii.gif92mLQx5.gif92ST5Ld.gifGDqSNGg.pngI29yHe2.png
@Ballad thanks! i'll send you the money now :3
@Ballad thanks! i'll send you the money now :3
@Aishea

sure!
@Aishea

sure!
@Ballad

Hi! I'd like to get these, please! Lemme know when I can send the PM.

Bright Ambassador, By Light Be Purged, Solar Protection, Lampiona, Forgotten Childx5, Dusk Tread
@Ballad

Hi! I'd like to get these, please! Lemme know when I can send the PM.

Bright Ambassador, By Light Be Purged, Solar Protection, Lampiona, Forgotten Childx5, Dusk Tread
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 56 57