Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | H: Geodes W: Familiars
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@Muszka looks like you found your driftwood logs~
@Muszka looks like you found your driftwood logs~
@chrissy Yep, looks like that, thank you for stopping by :)

@Rawrtonic I can send the CR for hummingbirds now and part of the logs and then just send anther CR for rest of them later today/this week if you don't mind :) It's quite a lot of logs, so would you agree to 4 per log?
@chrissy Yep, looks like that, thank you for stopping by :)

@Rawrtonic I can send the CR for hummingbirds now and part of the logs and then just send anther CR for rest of them later today/this week if you don't mind :) It's quite a lot of logs, so would you agree to 4 per log?
4b5d64bcb28f68557063b5cce7d56167.png < Visit Very Happy Wildclaws!

lBPJhp2.gif
@Muszka

Sure thing. I don't use them anyway. You'll have to state how many logs you want in the CR though, I'm awful at maths u.u
@Muszka

Sure thing. I don't use them anyway. You'll have to state how many logs you want in the CR though, I'm awful at maths u.u
2qcijqq.pngtumblr_inline_n6kdviAEBO1qlye38.giftumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro9_250.giftumblr_inline_n6kdviAEBO1qlye38.gif2qcijqq.png
@Muszka

I have 80 opal cobras I'd be willing to spare - would you be interested in them? Just lemme know ^^
@Muszka

I have 80 opal cobras I'd be willing to spare - would you be interested in them? Just lemme know ^^
Ls06NZU.png
@Adamanta Sure! I'm buying them for around 2 tablets per Cobras, how does it sound? You'd have to wait for trade though - I'm currently collecting tablets for someone else and once I'm done with that I can grind some more and trade with you. :)
@Adamanta Sure! I'm buying them for around 2 tablets per Cobras, how does it sound? You'd have to wait for trade though - I'm currently collecting tablets for someone else and once I'm done with that I can grind some more and trade with you. :)

lBPJhp2.gif
@Muszka

Sounds good! I'll hold on to them for you. Just send me a CR whenever you get the tablets - no rush :)
@Muszka

Sounds good! I'll hold on to them for you. Just send me a CR whenever you get the tablets - no rush :)
Ls06NZU.png
@Adamanta Thank you very much, that's really appreciated. :)
@Adamanta Thank you very much, that's really appreciated. :)

lBPJhp2.gif
Bump - back to business with more tablets waiting for trades :)
Bump - back to business with more tablets waiting for trades :)

lBPJhp2.gif
@Muszka

I have!

20 white-eared hummingbirds
10 Onyx Cobras
11 Crimson Jadevines
Blackwing Hummingbird
Dunhoof Ambassador
Mock Firebird
@Muszka

I have!

20 white-eared hummingbirds
10 Onyx Cobras
11 Crimson Jadevines
Blackwing Hummingbird
Dunhoof Ambassador
Mock Firebird
@Ballad

Hello!

I'd like to buy all hummingbirds for 41 tablets and all Cobras for 20 tablets, that's 61 together. If you'd like to receive tablets later as well, I'd buy Jadevines (I need 9 I think) for 20 tablets each. As for familiars, I'll pass for now as they're pretty expensive and I'm not sure I'll have time to get that many tablets. How does it sound for you? :)
@Ballad

Hello!

I'd like to buy all hummingbirds for 41 tablets and all Cobras for 20 tablets, that's 61 together. If you'd like to receive tablets later as well, I'd buy Jadevines (I need 9 I think) for 20 tablets each. As for familiars, I'll pass for now as they're pretty expensive and I'm not sure I'll have time to get that many tablets. How does it sound for you? :)

lBPJhp2.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12