Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [ONLINE+REFUND] Light Dominance Discount
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27
@Shulk looks like I need a full set of MP skins and accents too please :)
@Shulk looks like I need a full set of MP skins and accents too please :)
@Geronima
Send the treasure!
@Geronima
Send the treasure!
tumblr_static_hnjsmhjjgq8skwockw48k088.pngtumblr_inline_o4y4kuKYPS1ri5cm2_500.giftumblr_inline_oervoxK5om1u1vsxl_500.png
@Shulk

Can I order 1 of each of the following:
Accent: Heavenly Gait
Accent: Photic Retinopathy
Accent: Poles of Light
Skin: Glow of The Hive
Skin: Hewn Spectre
Skin: Ancient Wisdom
for 178500T please?
@Shulk

Can I order 1 of each of the following:
Accent: Heavenly Gait
Accent: Photic Retinopathy
Accent: Poles of Light
Skin: Glow of The Hive
Skin: Hewn Spectre
Skin: Ancient Wisdom
for 178500T please?
tumblr_inline_o0idijyg7x1qg2i5p_540.pngtXKbExw.pngtumblr_inline_o0idinF7Yz1qg2i5p_540.png
@Shulk

Are I able to order following holiday skins?

2x Accent: Heavenly Gait
2x Accent: Photic Retinopathy
2x Accent: Timeworn Tile
2x Skin: Glow of The Hive
2x Skin: Festival Lady
2x Skin: Ancient Wisdom

6 x 29750 = 178.5kt in total right ?
@Shulk

Are I able to order following holiday skins?

2x Accent: Heavenly Gait
2x Accent: Photic Retinopathy
2x Accent: Timeworn Tile
2x Skin: Glow of The Hive
2x Skin: Festival Lady
2x Skin: Ancient Wisdom

6 x 29750 = 178.5kt in total right ?
xtal.pngPoHFSM7.jpgziva7c.pngojo1G1F.jpgxtal4.png
@Shulk

Hi! I'd like one Ancient Wisdom skin please. :)
@Shulk

Hi! I'd like one Ancient Wisdom skin please. :)
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
@Zephyr23
Yep, sounds right!

@Xtal
Do you mean one or two of those skins? SInce that'd be 12 x 29750!

@silverdrake
I'll get it to you ASAP! Send the treasure!
@Zephyr23
Yep, sounds right!

@Xtal
Do you mean one or two of those skins? SInce that'd be 12 x 29750!

@silverdrake
I'll get it to you ASAP! Send the treasure!
tumblr_static_hnjsmhjjgq8skwockw48k088.pngtumblr_inline_o4y4kuKYPS1ri5cm2_500.giftumblr_inline_oervoxK5om1u1vsxl_500.png
@Shulk

Opps sorry, Yes I meant 12 x 29750 = 357kt .
@Shulk

Opps sorry, Yes I meant 12 x 29750 = 357kt .
xtal.pngPoHFSM7.jpgziva7c.pngojo1G1F.jpgxtal4.png
@Shulk

Thanks! I'll set up a cr
@Shulk

Thanks! I'll set up a cr
tumblr_inline_o0idijyg7x1qg2i5p_540.pngtXKbExw.pngtumblr_inline_o0idinF7Yz1qg2i5p_540.png
@SirLeafheart @Valentina @Porkwings @ruletheworld @Takora @TummyAche @Geronima @Zephyr23 @Xtal @silverdrake @YuuNishinoya @GaiaLee
Apologies for the delays! I am working on them all, but the MP isn't refreshing, and I can only grab 4-5 skins when it does refresh. I am currently going in order of those who sent treasure, but I will definitely get it to you.

If you don't want to wait and would rather have your money now, please tell me so I can refund you ASAP. I should be able to get your orders done but essentially waiting through a queue of orders isn't what everyone wants to do I since they might have friends in Light who can also snipe.

Basically, I can still snipe, but if you don't want to wait through all the orders (many ordered 12 skins, and I can only get around 5 per restock), I can resend your money.

Currently, SirLeafheart and Valentina have part of their orders complete (the first two orders, with around 12~ skins sniped), which goes to show how the MP isn't restocking, and how fast everything is going.

If you sent a tip, I will send it back, since I'm here to help not steal. x_x
@SirLeafheart @Valentina @Porkwings @ruletheworld @Takora @TummyAche @Geronima @Zephyr23 @Xtal @silverdrake @YuuNishinoya @GaiaLee
Apologies for the delays! I am working on them all, but the MP isn't refreshing, and I can only grab 4-5 skins when it does refresh. I am currently going in order of those who sent treasure, but I will definitely get it to you.

If you don't want to wait and would rather have your money now, please tell me so I can refund you ASAP. I should be able to get your orders done but essentially waiting through a queue of orders isn't what everyone wants to do I since they might have friends in Light who can also snipe.

Basically, I can still snipe, but if you don't want to wait through all the orders (many ordered 12 skins, and I can only get around 5 per restock), I can resend your money.

Currently, SirLeafheart and Valentina have part of their orders complete (the first two orders, with around 12~ skins sniped), which goes to show how the MP isn't restocking, and how fast everything is going.

If you sent a tip, I will send it back, since I'm here to help not steal. x_x
im suffering [img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cl3Y_5WUYAILTxZ.png[/img]
im suffering
Cl3Y_5WUYAILTxZ.png

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27