Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [W] EGG QUEST (again)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@maliia
trade sent!
@maliia
trade sent!
@Doragon How much for your wind sprite? I have a plague egg to go towards a trade for it
@Doragon How much for your wind sprite? I have a plague egg to go towards a trade for it
she/her, please
@mrenegcol
plague sprite is 3400 :3

so... that'd be 17 eggos... xD

edit: i just realized i only had the one plague sprite left, and i sold it to another person already, so i'm afraid i no longer have one to trade to you. very sorry! :<

edit again: i... ... you want a wind sprite. not a plague sprite. *facepalms quietly*

wind sprite is 2290. that would be 12 eggs. o_o;;;
@mrenegcol
plague sprite is 3400 :3

so... that'd be 17 eggos... xD

edit: i just realized i only had the one plague sprite left, and i sold it to another person already, so i'm afraid i no longer have one to trade to you. very sorry! :<

edit again: i... ... you want a wind sprite. not a plague sprite. *facepalms quietly*

wind sprite is 2290. that would be 12 eggs. o_o;;;
@doragon got an earth egg i dont have a place for if you'd like it
@doragon got an earth egg i dont have a place for if you'd like it
@carlyle
yes i would love it! what would you like in return? after any materials or food points...? xD
@carlyle
yes i would love it! what would you like in return? after any materials or food points...? xD
@doragon I'm actually saving money at the moment for geneing projects if you don't mind, though baldwin materials esp muck or slime would be appreciated
@doragon I'm actually saving money at the moment for geneing projects if you don't mind, though baldwin materials esp muck or slime would be appreciated
@Doragon would the plague egg and 1.7 mill treasure be enough for the wind sprite?
@Doragon would the plague egg and 1.7 mill treasure be enough for the wind sprite?
she/her, please
@mrsnegcol
yes it would be... orz please set up a CR?

@carlyle
how about 175 gems and some materials? i'll CR you and you can accept if it looks good :)
@mrsnegcol
yes it would be... orz please set up a CR?

@carlyle
how about 175 gems and some materials? i'll CR you and you can accept if it looks good :)
@Doragon

Out of curiosity, how much would you want for the Pastel Mermaid skin? I have a grand total of ONE (lol) egg so I'm looking for a ballpark estimate.
@Doragon

Out of curiosity, how much would you want for the Pastel Mermaid skin? I have a grand total of ONE (lol) egg so I'm looking for a ballpark estimate.
@mericorn
there's one in the AH for 3k gems so.. i guess i'd value it around there? :)
@mericorn
there's one in the AH for 3k gems so.. i guess i'd value it around there? :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7