Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [OPEN] Spoon Leveling Service - Hiatus!
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 41 42
@Icewing24 - Yep! That is the right amount with the discount ^.^ I don't have anyone I'm leveling right now so I can start right away and have your dragon back to you by tomorrow around this same time.

edit - sorry for the typo in your UN! ^.^
@Icewing24 - Yep! That is the right amount with the discount ^.^ I don't have anyone I'm leveling right now so I can start right away and have your dragon back to you by tomorrow around this same time.

edit - sorry for the typo in your UN! ^.^
eJ5KkaC.png
rhDH6WQ.pnguWdS4Po.pngyOEpbZt.png
nHFmCEX.png
IpnTdDW.png0tNN37N.pngGsPNOil.png
a4Vhyp9.pngbD4NknM.png
@annonymousspoon
Okay! I'll send the cr now then.
@annonymousspoon
Okay! I'll send the cr now then.
AA1-F0-C6-D-E597-4949-B733-22763632-DC4-E.gif
Friendly bump :3c
Friendly bump :3c
I'm +10H ahead of FR time!
Replies may be slow, so sorry ;w;
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/MENihNz.png[/img][/center]
MENihNz.png
eJ5KkaC.png
nHFmCEX.png
a4Vhyp9.pngbD4NknM.png
@annonymousspoon

How fast could you get a level 13 to 25? Also, do you offer collateral ?

He has all stones :) (eliminate, ambushes and berserkers would be supplied)
@annonymousspoon

How fast could you get a level 13 to 25? Also, do you offer collateral ?

He has all stones :) (eliminate, ambushes and berserkers would be supplied)
QXokmAc.pngtumblr_oswcc6oFGq1v8lm95o2_75sq.pngWEcoFAH.png
@FawnlingPrince - I could probably have a 13 to 25 done by Friday evening. I don't usually offer collateral but if it makes you more comfortable I'm open to it.
@FawnlingPrince - I could probably have a 13 to 25 done by Friday evening. I don't usually offer collateral but if it makes you more comfortable I'm open to it.
eJ5KkaC.png
nHFmCEX.png
a4Vhyp9.pngbD4NknM.png
@annonymousspoon

Price would be 259kt or gem equivalent right?

Ahhhh it would make me a bit happier to be honest ;; Hes a very important Gen 1 perma and im kind of afraid to send him anywhere!
@annonymousspoon

Price would be 259kt or gem equivalent right?

Ahhhh it would make me a bit happier to be honest ;; Hes a very important Gen 1 perma and im kind of afraid to send him anywhere!
@FawnlingPrince - 259kT or 380G yep ^.^ I'm not sure what I could offer up as collateral. I have several expensive dragons and familiars but I've never used any of them as collateral before, so I don't know what would make you more comfortable.
@FawnlingPrince - 259kT or 380G yep ^.^ I'm not sure what I could offer up as collateral. I have several expensive dragons and familiars but I've never used any of them as collateral before, so I don't know what would make you more comfortable.
eJ5KkaC.png
nHFmCEX.png
a4Vhyp9.pngbD4NknM.png
@annonymousspoon

Uhhmmmm perhaps a sprite around the worth of 4kg if you have one? Thats about the price of the dragon

im sorry for being difficult
@annonymousspoon

Uhhmmmm perhaps a sprite around the worth of 4kg if you have one? Thats about the price of the dragon

im sorry for being difficult
@FawnlingPrince - I could offer my Shadow Sprite? I'd ask that it be placed on one of your dragons until I've finished with the leveling though, if that's ok with you.
@FawnlingPrince - I could offer my Shadow Sprite? I'd ask that it be placed on one of your dragons until I've finished with the leveling though, if that's ok with you.
eJ5KkaC.png
nHFmCEX.png
a4Vhyp9.pngbD4NknM.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 41 42