Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | TOO MANY BUGS!
Out of all the dragons I have, I only have two that eat insects on a regular basis. My insect food stores are overflowing and they're taking up my hoard!

I've added their food points up and came up with 892 TOTAL food points!

Offer whatever you want for them, I'll take:

-An equal amount of food in Meat and/or Seafood (my dragons' favorite).
-Skins/Apparel
-Treasure and/or gems
Out of all the dragons I have, I only have two that eat insects on a regular basis. My insect food stores are overflowing and they're taking up my hoard!

I've added their food points up and came up with 892 TOTAL food points!

Offer whatever you want for them, I'll take:

-An equal amount of food in Meat and/or Seafood (my dragons' favorite).
-Skins/Apparel
-Treasure and/or gems
@Tribuo, I'm sorry I thought that I had deleted this forum. Someone else came and PM'd me about this and I've already shipped my bugs away.

I suggest that you overstock on a particular type of food that your dragons go pretty light on (like I happened to do), then you can make a similar forum and ask for bugs in return.

You might have the best luck overstocking on Meat and/or Seafood as people put a high demand on Coatls and Wildclaws.
@Tribuo, I'm sorry I thought that I had deleted this forum. Someone else came and PM'd me about this and I've already shipped my bugs away.

I suggest that you overstock on a particular type of food that your dragons go pretty light on (like I happened to do), then you can make a similar forum and ask for bugs in return.

You might have the best luck overstocking on Meat and/or Seafood as people put a high demand on Coatls and Wildclaws.