Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [H] LIGHT EGG [W] other stuff??
1 2 3
Hi! So I just scavenged a light egg this morning, and seeing as I already have 2 G1s that haven't yet sold, I figured I would try my luck in selling the egg. I'm basing my price on the LAH at the time of purchase. I'm not really interested in trading for other eggs, though I am interested in familiars, retired apparel, etc... I also like pretty forum vistas and accents so if you have any lying around I'm probably interested. Also if you have straight up treasure (or gems) that's cool too!

I am willing to accept mixed payment!! Offer away :))

Edit: If you have a Sunbeam Soldier I am very interested!! (the poor player's light sprite sigh)
Hi! So I just scavenged a light egg this morning, and seeing as I already have 2 G1s that haven't yet sold, I figured I would try my luck in selling the egg. I'm basing my price on the LAH at the time of purchase. I'm not really interested in trading for other eggs, though I am interested in familiars, retired apparel, etc... I also like pretty forum vistas and accents so if you have any lying around I'm probably interested. Also if you have straight up treasure (or gems) that's cool too!

I am willing to accept mixed payment!! Offer away :))

Edit: If you have a Sunbeam Soldier I am very interested!! (the poor player's light sprite sigh)

• they/them
• art dump!
• g1s for sale
• birthday raffle
Ruffletail Slug
@softwings I have an [item=vista: arena] still. How's that for the egg? :o
@softwings
I have an Vista: Arena still. How's that for the egg? :o
shop_banner.png
@Forelle

Sorry I'm not interested in that vista!!
@Forelle

Sorry I'm not interested in that vista!!

• they/them
• art dump!
• g1s for sale
• birthday raffle
Ruffletail Slug
@softwings

How about an entire set of all 11 festival bears for the egg? :)
@softwings

How about an entire set of all 11 festival bears for the egg? :)
@softwings Would you be interested in the Crystal Pools or Harpy's Roost vista?
@softwings Would you be interested in the Crystal Pools or Harpy's Roost vista?
_commission___gold_scale_by_chilling_turtle-d8k14q3.gif
bananarama
36 UM skins/accents for sale or trade
Dragons (G1s and 2nd Gen Imps) after Toothless for sale
@Softwings

I have a bunch of retired apparel. what are you looking for specifically.
@Softwings

I have a bunch of retired apparel. what are you looking for specifically.
Solar Blades I BUY SOLAR BLADES!
FR 0+ Hours (exact with site/server time)
Pardon the typos! I'm on mobile ALOT.
(Probably why a lot of my forum posts are edited.)
kIkbHva.png
@Ajax4life14 @Sais Those are both very compelling offers...I will have to think about it and get back to you :)) Thank you for your interest!
@Ajax4life14 @Sais Those are both very compelling offers...I will have to think about it and get back to you :)) Thank you for your interest!

• they/them
• art dump!
• g1s for sale
• birthday raffle
Ruffletail Slug
@Erised

I'm currently on the hunt for Solar Blades (my top priority), though I am also interested in Cosmologist Fieldtools and Mesa Mechanojets!!
@Erised

I'm currently on the hunt for Solar Blades (my top priority), though I am also interested in Cosmologist Fieldtools and Mesa Mechanojets!!

• they/them
• art dump!
• g1s for sale
• birthday raffle
Ruffletail Slug
@softwings
you won't be getting any solar blades out of me lol I collect them. I do have an extra set of both! but i'd want it to be an equivalent exchange.
@softwings
you won't be getting any solar blades out of me lol I collect them. I do have an extra set of both! but i'd want it to be an equivalent exchange.
kIkbHva.png
@softwings
Also, i'm at work, so there will be pauses in our conversation because of this. Sorry! But I am very interested in this trade. :)
@softwings
Also, i'm at work, so there will be pauses in our conversation because of this. Sorry! But I am very interested in this trade. :)
kIkbHva.png
1 2 3