Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Wishlist: SPRITES
1 2 3
[center]As a collector of various things I felt it was high time I make a thread for this, instead of searching around and messaging people individually to see if anyone was open to holding their things for me to scrape the money together for the equivalent of LAH or slightly lower. Currently I am only interested in: [u][b]Sprites & Armbands[/b][/u]. The Skins section at this time is just a reminder of things I liked from missed festivals and UMs I have stumbled across. Often times the things I want cost more than what I have on hand. I am more than happy to [u][b]pay in installments[/b][/u] or try to [u][b]save up into a lump sum[/b][/u] once a price is agreed upon. [u][b]CURRENT FUNDS:[/b][/u] Treasure: 3,000,000 Gems: 2,000 Eggs: 10 Please ping or message me and maybe we can make a deal. :D [u][b]LESSER EVILS[/b][/u] Basic Apparel (ANY) Vistas (Any I don't have!) Scenes (Any I don't have!) Basic Familiars (Any I dont have!) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/8678224][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/86783/8678224_350.png[/img][/url] Nidhoggr has a list. ----- [size=4][b][u]PRIMARY WANTS[/u][/b][/size] [u][b]SPRITES[/b][/u] [item=ice sprite] [item=fire sprite] [u][b]FAMILIARS[/b][/u] [item=speedy] [item=golden bantam fangar] [u][b]ARMBANDS[/b][/u] [item=illuminated armband] [item=whirlwind armband] [u][b]FESTIVAL APPAREL[/b][/u] [item=metallurgists forgetools] [item=windbound plumage] [item=electricians power pack] [item=frigid fugitive shackles] [item=boneyard tatters] [item=archivists spellscroll] [item=tricktrouper crown] [item=golem gauntlet] [item=sunchaser jewelry] [u][b]RECOLORED FESTIVAL APPAREL[/b][/u] [item=illuminated runescroll] [item=sanddune rags] [item=prismatic crystalscales] [item=undine's flatfins] [item=forest's edge vines] [item=powerpack coat] [item=twilight oracle's guise] [item=starlight guise] [item=white raven armor] [item=bloodstone cascades] [item=polished trident] [item=mistlurker's garb] [item=cindersphere baubles] [item=redbolt construct] [item=bloodshard chains] [item=white raven talons] [item=entertainer's tailcoat] [item=twinkling stardrapes] [item=firefly's kilt] [item=herald's wrap] [item=nightshade cloak] ----- [size=4][b][u]WISHFUL THINKING[/u][/b][/size] [u][b]UM SKINS[/b][/u] [skin=31090] [skin=9587] [skin=16942] [skin=18558] [skin=19011] [skin=18913] [skin=19098] [skin=20400] [skin=21969] [skin=22059] [skin=22296] [skin=27017] [skin=30985] [skin=27660] [skin=38590] [u][b]FESTIVAL SKINS[/b][/u] [skin=11206] [skin=1491] [skin=19055] [skin=1620] [skin=1787] [skin=1988] [skin=1992] [skin=2629] [skin=2624] [skin=2914] [skin=3315] [skin=3319] [skin=3653] [skin=5500] [skin=5504] [skin=8402] [skin=9487] [skin=13245] [skin=13248] [skin=17519] [skin=19326] [skin=19720] [skin=19725] [skin=20627] [skin=22272] [skin=25943] [skin=26142] [skin=26146] [skin=26153] [skin=27783] [skin=27784] [skin=27785] [skin=27786] [skin=28199] ----- [u][b]CURRENT PAYMENTS[/b][/u] N/A -----[/center] [right][size=2][b][u]HISTORY[/u][/b] Rayen: Shadow Sprite 2mt + 1175g PD AttackTheMap: Lightning Sprite 2mt + 1250g PD Honesty: Stonekeeper Armband 850g PD Leondragon: Electrified Sash & Diver Armband 555g PD Xairathan: Eroded Crystalhide & Illuminated Sash 1mt+1300g PD Soundtrick: Infectionist's Armband 730g PD Artemystica: Searing Armband 880g PD Vibe: Druidic Armband 180kt PD Cydragon: Starseer's Sash 280g PD Xairathan: Stonekeepers Sash 227g PD Sukio: Arcane Sprite 2mt+2000g PD LeRawrs: Plague Sprite 2mt PD LeRawrs: Water Sprite 600kt PD Sukio: Nature Sprite 600kt PD [/size][/right]
As a collector of various things I felt it was high time I make a thread for this, instead of searching around and messaging people individually to see if anyone was open to holding their things for me to scrape the money together for the equivalent of LAH or slightly lower.

Currently I am only interested in: Sprites & Armbands. The Skins section at this time is just a reminder of things I liked from missed festivals and UMs I have stumbled across.

Often times the things I want cost more than what I have on hand. I am more than happy to pay in installments or try to save up into a lump sum once a price is agreed upon.

CURRENT FUNDS:
Treasure: 3,000,000
Gems: 2,000
Eggs: 10

Please ping or message me and maybe we can make a deal. :D

LESSER EVILS

Basic Apparel (ANY)
Vistas (Any I don't have!)
Scenes (Any I don't have!)
Basic Familiars (Any I dont have!)
8678224_350.png
Nidhoggr has a list.

PRIMARY WANTS

SPRITES
Ice Sprite Fire Sprite

FAMILIARS
Speedy Golden Bantam Fangar

ARMBANDS
Illuminated Armband Whirlwind Armband

FESTIVAL APPAREL
Windbound Plumage
Frigid Fugitive Shackles Boneyard Tatters
Tricktrouper Crown Golem Gauntlet Sunchaser Jewelry

RECOLORED FESTIVAL APPAREL
Illuminated Runescroll Sanddune Rags Prismatic Crystalscales Undine's Flatfins
Forest's Edge Vines Powerpack Coat Twilight Oracle's Guise Starlight Guise
White Raven Armor Bloodstone Cascades Polished Trident Mistlurker's Garb
Cindersphere Baubles Redbolt Construct Bloodshard Chains White Raven Talons
Entertainer's Tailcoat Twinkling Stardrapes Firefly's Kilt Herald's Wrap
Nightshade Cloak

WISHFUL THINKING

UM SKINS

FESTIVAL SKINS

CURRENT PAYMENTS
N/A

HISTORY
Rayen: Shadow Sprite 2mt + 1175g PD
AttackTheMap: Lightning Sprite 2mt + 1250g PD
Honesty: Stonekeeper Armband 850g PD
Leondragon: Electrified Sash & Diver Armband 555g PD
Xairathan: Eroded Crystalhide & Illuminated Sash 1mt+1300g PD
Soundtrick: Infectionist's Armband 730g PD
Artemystica: Searing Armband 880g PD
Vibe: Druidic Armband 180kt PD
Cydragon: Starseer's Sash 280g PD
Xairathan: Stonekeepers Sash 227g PD
Sukio: Arcane Sprite 2mt+2000g PD
LeRawrs: Plague Sprite 2mt PD
LeRawrs: Water Sprite 600kt PD
Sukio: Nature Sprite 600kt PD
G6rPai9.gif
Bump
Bump
G6rPai9.gif
@Kazure
I have a Fire Sprite and a Lightning Sprite I'm looking to sell. I'll take a mix of gems and treasure, and I'm also really interested in familiars I don't have yet. I'm only missing about 30 but the big name ones are Hippojay, Goldenbeast, Frost Delver, Stone Borer, the Skinks, and the Dunhoofs.
@Kazure
I have a Fire Sprite and a Lightning Sprite I'm looking to sell. I'll take a mix of gems and treasure, and I'm also really interested in familiars I don't have yet. I'm only missing about 30 but the big name ones are Hippojay, Goldenbeast, Frost Delver, Stone Borer, the Skinks, and the Dunhoofs.
@Kazure

I have a searing armband I'm looking to sell. Totally willing to do a payment plan if you need to :)
@Kazure

I have a searing armband I'm looking to sell. Totally willing to do a payment plan if you need to :)
b6KLuw7.gif
@AttackTheMap If you don't mind payment plans and waiting till I finish paying off my Arcane Sprite before starting another I would love to arrange an eventual plan for the Fire Sprite! How much were you looking for each, separately? I don't have any of those fams, sadly.

@artemystica Definitely interested! Probably in a two sum payment if you don't mind.
@AttackTheMap If you don't mind payment plans and waiting till I finish paying off my Arcane Sprite before starting another I would love to arrange an eventual plan for the Fire Sprite! How much were you looking for each, separately? I don't have any of those fams, sadly.

@artemystica Definitely interested! Probably in a two sum payment if you don't mind.
G6rPai9.gif
@Kazure

I could totally do that:)
@Kazure

I could totally do that:)
b6KLuw7.gif
@Kazure
I have an Ice Sprite, Druidic Armband, Starseer's sash, and the Shrieking Wilds and Frozen Berries skins. Interested in any of them?
@Kazure
I have an Ice Sprite, Druidic Armband, Starseer's sash, and the Shrieking Wilds and Frozen Berries skins. Interested in any of them?
tumblr_ofrt4iDtP61tq219lo_250.png Visit my art shop!
I have an Infectionist's Armband I'm willing to take payments on!
I have an Infectionist's Armband I'm willing to take payments on!
@Kazure I have: [item= Druidic Armband] LAH- 180k [skin=8402] LAH- 40k If you're interested in both, I'll sell them to you for 210k.
@Kazure

I have:

Druidic Armband LAH- 180k
LAH- 40k

If you're interested in both, I'll sell them to you for 210k.
@artemystica LAH for searing armband is 888g/710kt would you be willing to knock it down to 880g even and I throw 440g now then work for the latter half in gems or treasure?

@Cydragon Definitely interested in the sprite and starseer's sash, AttackTheMap hasn't gotten back to me on their sprites but I offer the same deal to do a payment plan for the sprite after I'm done paying off the Arcane sprite above. Would you take 280g for the sash?

@soundtrick & @vibe I'm making apparel a priority over skins at the moment since they would be sitting in my hoard til I have the right dragons to put them on but definitely interested in the Infectionist's Armband and Druidic Armband. I could probably work up 180kt within three days for the latter if not sooner (depending how much time I can put into FR).

This will be the temporary cut off point for payment plans until everything but sprites are paid off.
@artemystica LAH for searing armband is 888g/710kt would you be willing to knock it down to 880g even and I throw 440g now then work for the latter half in gems or treasure?

@Cydragon Definitely interested in the sprite and starseer's sash, AttackTheMap hasn't gotten back to me on their sprites but I offer the same deal to do a payment plan for the sprite after I'm done paying off the Arcane sprite above. Would you take 280g for the sash?

@soundtrick & @vibe I'm making apparel a priority over skins at the moment since they would be sitting in my hoard til I have the right dragons to put them on but definitely interested in the Infectionist's Armband and Druidic Armband. I could probably work up 180kt within three days for the latter if not sooner (depending how much time I can put into FR).

This will be the temporary cut off point for payment plans until everything but sprites are paid off.
G6rPai9.gif
1 2 3