Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Denryu's Dominance Discounts! [OFFLINE]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24
@MasterRahl
Certainly! That'd be 161,500tr ^^
@MasterRahl
Certainly! That'd be 161,500tr ^^
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
7G6xGb.png
@Denryu Here's my dragon now with spines thanks to you!^^ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13507520] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/135076/13507520_350.png[/img] [/url] I was going for a petal primary but alas I have no gems anymore since I spent them all on Butterfly and besides I won the cherub from a festival RP. She was a PC once if you check her bio. :)
@Denryu

Here's my dragon now with spines thanks to you!^^

13507520_350.png

I was going for a petal primary but alas I have no gems anymore since I spent them all on Butterfly and besides I won the cherub from a festival RP. She was a PC once if you check her bio. :)
9rffWp7.pngaWMT9t0.pngezXcb0S.pngfft0ISG.pngF0xe8dU.gifK2bRISJ.pngJeJCbPi.gifmake_a_wish_pink_by_shardlovespotatoes-dbuh5fp.pngfe91xe6.png
Open again! Willing to try and grab those vistas too if you want! :D
Open again! Willing to try and grab those vistas too if you want! :D
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
7G6xGb.png
@Denryu hi! could i get ripple, smoke, thylacine, and the flower vista if you get the chance for that one? :o
@Denryu hi! could i get ripple, smoke, thylacine, and the flower vista if you get the chance for that one? :o

It's only water. It's only fire. It's only love.
tumblr_lsd1gs8UpG1ql1l0v.gif
@thalassiq
Yup! Altogether that'd be 718,250tr :D
@thalassiq
Yup! Altogether that'd be 718,250tr :D
7G6xGb.png
@Denryu
Hello! Could you snipe me one of them pretty flower vista's please :3
@Denryu
Hello! Could you snipe me one of them pretty flower vista's please :3
@Syzeki
Certainly! Though please keep in mind I've got quite a few orders for those already, it might take a moment for me to get to you ^^' 212,500 treasure please :D
@Syzeki
Certainly! Though please keep in mind I've got quite a few orders for those already, it might take a moment for me to get to you ^^' 212,500 treasure please :D
7G6xGb.png
@Denryu Hi, I'm in need of a gembond if you can nab one for me please?
@Denryu Hi, I'm in need of a gembond if you can nab one for me please?
8TwF8Tj.gif QynGjjZ.gifFr3kxgb.gif
@aprilraven
Sure! Gembond would be 170,000 treasure ^^
@aprilraven
Sure! Gembond would be 170,000 treasure ^^
7G6xGb.png
@Denryu
Hey! Could I please get a Primary Gene: Bar and a Breed Change: Skydancer?
@Denryu
Hey! Could I please get a Primary Gene: Bar and a Breed Change: Skydancer?
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24