Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] 3000 Gems 1:1040 [CR or ping!]
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 30 31
@Terpsichoria

I've got 200 gems to sell! Should I send a CR?
@Terpsichoria

I've got 200 gems to sell! Should I send a CR?
photofunky.gif
@Terpsichoria

ooops ;) I ment You, just bad coping, sorry,
I sent You CR with gems, will you buy?
@Terpsichoria

ooops ;) I ment You, just bad coping, sorry,
I sent You CR with gems, will you buy?
Lost Gladekeeper Sackdoll Unhatched Nature Egg Nature Runestone trust_tny_copy_by_vet_in_training-d9yykll.png
@Neilaru Haha, it happens! Just responded :) Thank you!

@ToxicToucan Sure! Please send a CR on over :)
@Neilaru Haha, it happens! Just responded :) Thank you!

@ToxicToucan Sure! Please send a CR on over :)
@Terpsichoria

Thank You to! :) so much! :D
@Terpsichoria

Thank You to! :) so much! :D
Lost Gladekeeper Sackdoll Unhatched Nature Egg Nature Runestone trust_tny_copy_by_vet_in_training-d9yykll.png
Online! :)
@Terpsichoria

I have an excess of gems at the moment and need a little money-- would you be up to swapping 500g of mine for... 415k treasure? Are those calculations accurate?
@Terpsichoria

I have an excess of gems at the moment and need a little money-- would you be up to swapping 500g of mine for... 415k treasure? Are those calculations accurate?
@Hanmonster That looks exactly right to me :) I'd love to take them! Sending a CR now :)
@Hanmonster That looks exactly right to me :) I'd love to take them! Sending a CR now :)
@Terpsichoria

Fantastic! Dumped the gems in on my end and I think we should be good. I'm glad I popped in and saw this, too; I was just thinking I needed a lair expansion today and ironically short in treasure while my gems were sitting in a heap. Now I can get that extra space again.
@Terpsichoria

Fantastic! Dumped the gems in on my end and I think we should be good. I'm glad I popped in and saw this, too; I was just thinking I needed a lair expansion today and ironically short in treasure while my gems were sitting in a heap. Now I can get that extra space again.
@Hanmonster Oooh, congrats! Expanding my lair is something that I'm always meaning to do, but never quite get around to until I've completely maxed out my capacity again haha. Enjoy!
@Hanmonster Oooh, congrats! Expanding my lair is something that I'm always meaning to do, but never quite get around to until I've completely maxed out my capacity again haha. Enjoy!
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 30 31