Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] Fertility Boon
Official gem price is 350, so if you want paid in gems it will be for below that. Approximate current value of 350 gems is 25k treasure, so again I'm looking for a price below that. PM for faster response. :)
Official gem price is 350, so if you want paid in gems it will be for below that. Approximate current value of 350 gems is 25k treasure, so again I'm looking for a price below that. PM for faster response. :)
I breed XXY IMPs!
jFhVofF.png
*bump*
*bump*
I breed XXY IMPs!
jFhVofF.png
*bump*
*bump*
I breed XXY IMPs!
jFhVofF.png
*bump*
*bump*
I breed XXY IMPs!
jFhVofF.png
*bump*
*bump*
I breed XXY IMPs!
jFhVofF.png
Actually at the going price for 350gems is exactly 28,000t (at the popular 1:80 ratio) so getting one for 25,000t would be fantastic! But most people wouldn't sell it for less because it is a highly desirable item for people everywhere. You may have to end up paying the current gem conversion to treasure price, or even a bit more if you don't want to mess around with buying gems. Just thought I should let you know that it might be difficult to buy one for less than 25,000t as the person selling it would be at a loss.
Actually at the going price for 350gems is exactly 28,000t (at the popular 1:80 ratio) so getting one for 25,000t would be fantastic! But most people wouldn't sell it for less because it is a highly desirable item for people everywhere. You may have to end up paying the current gem conversion to treasure price, or even a bit more if you don't want to mess around with buying gems. Just thought I should let you know that it might be difficult to buy one for less than 25,000t as the person selling it would be at a loss.
arkantos_signature_by_sludgy_by_sludgy-dben8lb.png
I have been buying gems at 70/per for 2 days, now, and will hopefully continue to be able to do so. :) I did end up buying myself a boon with gems; only problem with this is now I need more gems. ;)

(I'd still buy another one if anyone sees this thread and wants to sell)
I have been buying gems at 70/per for 2 days, now, and will hopefully continue to be able to do so. :) I did end up buying myself a boon with gems; only problem with this is now I need more gems. ;)

(I'd still buy another one if anyone sees this thread and wants to sell)
I breed XXY IMPs!
jFhVofF.png