Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Greenskeeper Chest Swap Thead
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 50 51
Have: [item=shrieking striker chest] Want:[item=autumn loreweaver chest]
Have: Shrieking Striker Chest

Want: Autumn Loreweaver Chest
QFXpYkj.png
[center][color=5D2E79]Trading: [item=Tigerlily Chest] for [item=Seedling Protector Chest] [color=5D2E79](Tigerlily) for (Seedling Protector) [/center]
Trading:

Tigerlily Chest for Seedling Protector Chest
(Tigerlily) for (Seedling Protector)
tumblr_inline_njviwmxG231qg2i5p.png
@eatmysocks sure. Is it just the auction house fluctuating? But the gladestream is around 8 gems more expensive? If not then would you mind making up that amount in any form of currency?
@eatmysocks sure. Is it just the auction house fluctuating? But the gladestream is around 8 gems more expensive? If not then would you mind making up that amount in any form of currency?
@livedragon i have a gladestream chest im willing to trade for autumn loreweaver!
@livedragon i have a gladestream chest im willing to trade for autumn loreweaver!
[he/him] my clan is a soup
@livedragon If you are looking for more than one gladestream I have one too for autumn weaver?
@livedragon If you are looking for more than one gladestream I have one too for autumn weaver?
@8uny

Awesome! I'll send the CR shortly
(Keep getting the Loreweaver Chest and I can't find any Gladestream chests on my own)

@Antideriv
I'm only trading for the chest indicated + I just traded it
If nobody else trades with me and I find another Loreweaver chest, I'll trade with you
@8uny

Awesome! I'll send the CR shortly
(Keep getting the Loreweaver Chest and I can't find any Gladestream chests on my own)

@Antideriv
I'm only trading for the chest indicated + I just traded it
If nobody else trades with me and I find another Loreweaver chest, I'll trade with you
tumblr_inline_njviwmxG231qg2i5p.png
Have:
Leafydo x3
Shrieking Striker x2
Seedling Protector

Want:
I'll accept any chest, as I've found all mine :3

@SilverChilver
Have:
Leafydo x3
Shrieking Striker x2
Seedling Protector

Want:
I'll accept any chest, as I've found all mine :3

@SilverChilver
xvfpATG.pngGD7On40.pngjt3PpxV.pnga2IrBRp.png
@SilverChilver Would you accept a Leafdo chest for your Gladestream chest?
@SilverChilver Would you accept a Leafdo chest for your Gladestream chest?
28eaFo7.png

?-RPK_=party.png
@Sheelah
Sure, I'll send you the cr :3
@Sheelah
Sure, I'll send you the cr :3
xvfpATG.pngGD7On40.pngjt3PpxV.pnga2IrBRp.png
@haawke

Could I trade the sapling speaker (and possibly a few Bladed leaves) for the leafydo chest?
@haawke

Could I trade the sapling speaker (and possibly a few Bladed leaves) for the leafydo chest?
TD98mt2.png
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 50 51