Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12 13
@RedlaSunShowers Per battle with a boss. I refresh the page until the boss shows up. How many battles were you interested in ordering?
@RedlaSunShowers Per battle with a boss. I refresh the page until the boss shows up. How many battles were you interested in ordering?
@SparkyFlames ah, good.

As many as it takes until it drops ^^ With the Golems out of my reach (until Acolytes become rare enough to liquidate and save for those) I'd love to get the obtainable bosses cleared off my plate soon as I can~
@SparkyFlames ah, good.

As many as it takes until it drops ^^ With the Golems out of my reach (until Acolytes become rare enough to liquidate and save for those) I'd love to get the obtainable bosses cleared off my plate soon as I can~
Pink-Tail Mole Downy Fox Rat Skycat Fawn Fox Rat Silky Mole
Near-Completed Bestiary Progress
(Username is REDLASUNSHOWERS)
@RedlaSunShowers Alright, I'll add you to the list. Do you want just familiar drops or everything the boss drops?
@RedlaSunShowers Alright, I'll add you to the list. Do you want just familiar drops or everything the boss drops?
@SparkyFlames it looked like it was only about 1Kt more to get drops and I have to admit I like the little tadpoles, so I'll just go with the whole bundle, thanks~
@SparkyFlames it looked like it was only about 1Kt more to get drops and I have to admit I like the little tadpoles, so I'll just go with the whole bundle, thanks~
@RedlaSunShowers Would you be okay with it being 5kt a battle instead of 4kt then? I was thinking of adjusting my prices a bit today.
@RedlaSunShowers Would you be okay with it being 5kt a battle instead of 4kt then? I was thinking of adjusting my prices a bit today.
@SparkyFlames I suppose that depends how many battles there are - I'm still saving for an Arcane Sprite and want all the treasure I can get. Maybe tell me how much it'll be in each price range and if it isn't too many you can add in the extra 1K/battle, if that's okay? ^^
@SparkyFlames I suppose that depends how many battles there are - I'm still saving for an Arcane Sprite and want all the treasure I can get. Maybe tell me how much it'll be in each price range and if it isn't too many you can add in the extra 1K/battle, if that's okay? ^^
@RedlaSunShowers
ORIGINAL:
Arena - Crystal Pools
2k/battle only familiars
3k/battle all drops
Harpy's Roost-Kelp Beds
3k/battle only familiars
4k/battle all drops
Golem Workshop
5k/battle only familiars
6k/battle all drops

UPDATE:
Arena - Crystal Pools
2k/battle only familiars
3k/battle all drops
Harpy's Roost-Kelp Beds
3k/battle only familiars
5k/battle all drops
Golem Workshop
5k/battle only familiars
7k/battle all drops

So say you hit 100 battles before one drops, it will be 500k instead of 400k. And if at any time you feel the amount of battles is getting too high, you can ask me to stop, I just ask that you will pay me for the work already done ^^.
@RedlaSunShowers
ORIGINAL:
Arena - Crystal Pools
2k/battle only familiars
3k/battle all drops
Harpy's Roost-Kelp Beds
3k/battle only familiars
4k/battle all drops
Golem Workshop
5k/battle only familiars
6k/battle all drops

UPDATE:
Arena - Crystal Pools
2k/battle only familiars
3k/battle all drops
Harpy's Roost-Kelp Beds
3k/battle only familiars
5k/battle all drops
Golem Workshop
5k/battle only familiars
7k/battle all drops

So say you hit 100 battles before one drops, it will be 500k instead of 400k. And if at any time you feel the amount of battles is getting too high, you can ask me to stop, I just ask that you will pay me for the work already done ^^.
@SparkyFlames alright then, I'll play it by ear in that case.

If it turns out to be a significant amount of battles could I possibly have a few days to get the treasure in order? I can definitely work with that but I'm currently out of my country so it might be a little difficult to get it all at once.
@SparkyFlames alright then, I'll play it by ear in that case.

If it turns out to be a significant amount of battles could I possibly have a few days to get the treasure in order? I can definitely work with that but I'm currently out of my country so it might be a little difficult to get it all at once.
@RedlaSunShowers Of course. It takes me quite some time to get through a large amount of battles, so don't expect it to be like 500 battles any time soon.

Also, since you want the drops, I could send up a CR every 25 or 50 battles to send them over and you can send me the payment for that group of battles then, so it won't be a huge payment all at once. If you want to, that is.
@RedlaSunShowers Of course. It takes me quite some time to get through a large amount of battles, so don't expect it to be like 500 battles any time soon.

Also, since you want the drops, I could send up a CR every 25 or 50 battles to send them over and you can send me the payment for that group of battles then, so it won't be a huge payment all at once. If you want to, that is.
@SparkyFlames ah, I get ya.

That might work though it could also be a little difficult - maybe better to see how many battles it amounts to before doing anything there ^^ Ill keep that I'm mind though.
@SparkyFlames ah, I get ya.

That might work though it could also be a little difficult - maybe better to see how many battles it amounts to before doing anything there ^^ Ill keep that I'm mind though.
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12 13