Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] ***HOARD SALE***
1 2 3
^
^
QXokmAc.pngtumblr_oswcc6oFGq1v8lm95o2_75sq.pngWEcoFAH.png
@Kilien

I have 23 Greystone Deer, 37 Stag Figurine, 18 Dire Wooden Toy, and 21 Haunting Houndskulls.

I'm interested in your scythes (both kinds), the deity sculptures, and as many of your White Knights and White Rooks as I can get. :)
@Kilien

I have 23 Greystone Deer, 37 Stag Figurine, 18 Dire Wooden Toy, and 21 Haunting Houndskulls.

I'm interested in your scythes (both kinds), the deity sculptures, and as many of your White Knights and White Rooks as I can get. :)
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
@Twizz

Okay!
Unfortunately, the list is yet to be updated, so my scythes are gone! However:
I value the statues at:
1 Flamecaller- 1500t
3 Tidelord- 850
1 Shadowbinder- 2kt

6,050t total

I could do like 54 Rook and 45 Knights for a 1:1 trade for all of those items you offered if you would like, so then you could send treasure for the sculptures?
@Twizz

Okay!
Unfortunately, the list is yet to be updated, so my scythes are gone! However:
I value the statues at:
1 Flamecaller- 1500t
3 Tidelord- 850
1 Shadowbinder- 2kt

6,050t total

I could do like 54 Rook and 45 Knights for a 1:1 trade for all of those items you offered if you would like, so then you could send treasure for the sculptures?
^
^
@Kilien

Sorry for the delay!

Hmm, in that case would I be able to swap my items for one each of the deity statues and then a few each of the rooks and knights to make up their hoard value?
@Kilien

Sorry for the delay!

Hmm, in that case would I be able to swap my items for one each of the deity statues and then a few each of the rooks and knights to make up their hoard value?
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
@Twizz
Sure thing!
So your items have a hoardsell value of 4,653

Subtracting one of each deity statue (4,350)

That is: 303 treasure!

Want to do then 4 Rooks and 4 Knights?
@Twizz
Sure thing!
So your items have a hoardsell value of 4,653

Subtracting one of each deity statue (4,350)

That is: 303 treasure!

Want to do then 4 Rooks and 4 Knights?
@Kilien

Sounds perfect! I'll start the Crossroads! :D
@Kilien

Sounds perfect! I'll start the Crossroads! :D
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
@Kilien

Hi there! Would you take 28 or so Owlcat Journals for both your Flamecaller Terracotta Figure and your Shadowbinder Onyx Idol?
@Kilien

Hi there! Would you take 28 or so Owlcat Journals for both your Flamecaller Terracotta Figure and your Shadowbinder Onyx Idol?
space i am spacing out sTWVucR.png Clayton | she/they | FR +3 VC0STZ4.png
@claytondog

I am so sorry ;; The last user just bought the last of my idols and ive yet to update my list. I only have 2 Tidelord left!
@claytondog

I am so sorry ;; The last user just bought the last of my idols and ive yet to update my list. I only have 2 Tidelord left!
@Kilien Hey, do you still have the sky silk apparel and the diaphanous bracelets? If so I'd like to trade my greystone deer, stag figurines, and dire wooden toys for them.
@Kilien Hey, do you still have the sky silk apparel and the diaphanous bracelets? If so I'd like to trade my greystone deer, stag figurines, and dire wooden toys for them.
2nw2yif.jpg0ewFuuh.png9X6Ea51.pngG4sZIm1.png2nw2yif.jpg
1 2 3