Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [OFF] Coli, Leveling and BBS Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Returu

Can I request one hour in Scorched Forest (trying my luck for a crate) and one hour in Crystal Pools?
@Returu

Can I request one hour in Scorched Forest (trying my luck for a crate) and one hour in Crystal Pools?
@Maki

Of course you can ^^, allocating you slots now XD
@Maki

Of course you can ^^, allocating you slots now XD
signatureadversion1_orig.png
@AetherSeer

Your order will be completed by the end of the day, (sorry about the wait)

also, is there anything specific you're hunting for in the Coli, with those who use my serviced constantly i'm opening up a special part, i'll randomly do little 10 minute runs hunting for an drop you want, again there's no guarantee it'll drop anytime soon, but this is free of charge XD. An example is that Maki was interested in a Scorched Forest crate, so i'll do mini runs there in the hopes one will drop.
@AetherSeer

Your order will be completed by the end of the day, (sorry about the wait)

also, is there anything specific you're hunting for in the Coli, with those who use my serviced constantly i'm opening up a special part, i'll randomly do little 10 minute runs hunting for an drop you want, again there's no guarantee it'll drop anytime soon, but this is free of charge XD. An example is that Maki was interested in a Scorched Forest crate, so i'll do mini runs there in the hopes one will drop.
@Returu I'm in search of the boss familiars from the Rainforest, Roost, Ruins (Malevolent only), Arena, and Workshop.
@Returu I'm in search of the boss familiars from the Rainforest, Roost, Ruins (Malevolent only), Arena, and Workshop.
@AetherSeer

Heh, you and me both XD

I'll get that lil special added for you
@AetherSeer

Heh, you and me both XD

I'll get that lil special added for you
@Returu They're evasive little buggers.
@Returu They're evasive little buggers.
last bump for the night
last bump for the night
@Returu

Could I brew a Protobeast in your cauldron? I have all materials and can send as soon as you confirm. Thanks!
@Returu

Could I brew a Protobeast in your cauldron? I have all materials and can send as soon as you confirm. Thanks!
@rominion

Woot, i need that cursed cauldron up and of course you can, send the mats and i'll set it away XD
@rominion

Woot, i need that cursed cauldron up and of course you can, send the mats and i'll set it away XD
bump
bump
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8