Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [s] hoard sale/[b] light or fire sprite
1 2 3
@hatesprit I can offer 94 gems for the loga on your familiar inventory, if it's for sale. :)
@hatesprit I can offer 94 gems for the loga on your familiar inventory, if it's for sale. :)
@hatesprit Sure, 260kT would work with me. Let me send you a CR now.
@hatesprit Sure, 260kT would work with me. Let me send you a CR now.
@wildhorsehunter

i noted in my first post that i'd be looking for somewhat above the lowest ah price (slightly below average) to protect from losing value to undercutters. upon adding up their values yesterday, i found almost a 1milt difference between that and the price you just offered, which is a difference i'm afraid i can't spare. sorry!!

@ProvidentSparrow

as i said above, i'm looking for slightly below average, not lowest, ah price. i'm happy to sell you the loga, however - would 115g be too much?

@manimanimani

thanks!! accepting now.
@wildhorsehunter

i noted in my first post that i'd be looking for somewhat above the lowest ah price (slightly below average) to protect from losing value to undercutters. upon adding up their values yesterday, i found almost a 1milt difference between that and the price you just offered, which is a difference i'm afraid i can't spare. sorry!!

@ProvidentSparrow

as i said above, i'm looking for slightly below average, not lowest, ah price. i'm happy to sell you the loga, however - would 115g be too much?

@manimanimani

thanks!! accepting now.
they/them || if you're pinging me, there's only one 'i' in my username!
@hatesprit Alas, 100 gems is my personal maximum for them (I hoard them. ^^; ). Good luck with your sales!
@hatesprit Alas, 100 gems is my personal maximum for them (I hoard them. ^^; ). Good luck with your sales!
@hatesprit I'd like to buy one of each of your black linens, what do you think a fair price would be? I also noticed you have crystalhide treads, how much would you want for those?
@hatesprit I'd like to buy one of each of your black linens, what do you think a fair price would be? I also noticed you have crystalhide treads, how much would you want for those?
@Casperita

how does 50kt for one of each of the black linens sound? 130kt sounds good for the treads, if that's alright with you.
@Casperita

how does 50kt for one of each of the black linens sound? 130kt sounds good for the treads, if that's alright with you.
@hatesprit ah, I'm afraid I'll have to pass, sorry ^^'
@hatesprit ah, I'm afraid I'll have to pass, sorry ^^'
bump!
bump!
bump!
bump!
bump!
bump!
1 2 3