Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] Closed!
1 2
[s]So, I heard that everyone who likes to play in the Coliseum wants this:[/s] [item=Ambush] [s]I currently have 7 in my hoard, but I don't use the Coli at all and I don't think I'll ever use them. So, yep! If you want them, you can have them! I'm willing to sell them for 25000T/50G each, or to trade them for familiars I don't have (I most probably don't have familiars that can be found in the Coli, of course, nor do I have most of the Swipp ones). If you want them all, you can have them for 150kT/300G. :3 ping me if interested![/s] Sorry, all sold!
So, I heard that everyone who likes to play in the Coliseum wants this:

Ambush

I currently have 7 in my hoard, but I don't use the Coli at all and I don't think I'll ever use them.
So, yep! If you want them, you can have them!

I'm willing to sell them for 25000T/50G each, or to trade them for familiars I don't have (I most probably don't have familiars that can be found in the Coli, of course, nor do I have most of the Swipp ones).
If you want them all, you can have them for 150kT/300G. :3 ping me if interested!

Sorry, all sold!
@Seebaru
I can supply you with a large amount of familiars if you give me a few minutes to do calculations.
It'll probably be enough familiars to purchase around 3 stones
@Seebaru
I can supply you with a large amount of familiars if you give me a few minutes to do calculations.
It'll probably be enough familiars to purchase around 3 stones
7zcCDc4.jpg
@ArtimisNight
Sounds good to me! Let me know.
@ArtimisNight
Sounds good to me! Let me know.
@Seebaru Exchange by the lah price?I have some familars can be exchange.
I want have 4.:D
@Seebaru Exchange by the lah price?I have some familars can be exchange.
I want have 4.:D
@Nolov
Yep! You can send me a CR :3
@Nolov
Yep! You can send me a CR :3
@Seebaru I'll check my hoard and send the CR ASAP.;D
@Seebaru I'll check my hoard and send the CR ASAP.;D
@Seebaru
The familiars are
Dryad
Chimera
Death Seeker
Brown River Flight
Dwarf Truffle
Bluefin Charger
Blue Dragon Reef Snail
Corpse Cleaner
Crowned Bone Priest
Double Tailed Warcat
Crimson Emperor
Bamboo Phytocat
Bluemoon Aviar
Clearwater Oracle
Amber Gulper
Dream eater
Totals ~110kt. So 4 Ambush (I went a little over.) if you remove about 4 that should take it down to 3 ambushes, since no lov wants 4

As a note, if Nolov doesn't make it to a value of 4 ambush I still have enough familiars to do so...just let me know.

@nolov
You'll want to avoid these familiars.
@Seebaru
The familiars are
Dryad
Chimera
Death Seeker
Brown River Flight
Dwarf Truffle
Bluefin Charger
Blue Dragon Reef Snail
Corpse Cleaner
Crowned Bone Priest
Double Tailed Warcat
Crimson Emperor
Bamboo Phytocat
Bluemoon Aviar
Clearwater Oracle
Amber Gulper
Dream eater
Totals ~110kt. So 4 Ambush (I went a little over.) if you remove about 4 that should take it down to 3 ambushes, since no lov wants 4

As a note, if Nolov doesn't make it to a value of 4 ambush I still have enough familiars to do so...just let me know.

@nolov
You'll want to avoid these familiars.
7zcCDc4.jpg
@seebaru
I can give you some familiars you don't have
@seebaru
I can give you some familiars you don't have
Fan service (ファンサービス fan sābisu ?), fanservice, or service cut (サービスカット sābisu katto ?), is material in a work of fiction or in a fictional series which is intentionally added to please the audience. The term originated in anime and manga fandom but has been used in other mediums.
@ArtimisNight
Ooh, so many!
If you're giving me 16 familiars for 4 ambush, I can give you 3 (and givve the rest to nolov) and take 11 °,° let's stick to the first ones then
Dryad
Chimera
Death Seeker
Brown River Flight
Dwarf Truffle
Bluefin Charger
Blue Dragon Reef Snail
Crowned Bone Priest
Double Tailed Warcat
Crimson Emperor
Bamboo Phytocat

@KingofFools
Sorry, I'm already selling to ArtimisNight and Nolov who came first. 8/ better luck next time!
@ArtimisNight
Ooh, so many!
If you're giving me 16 familiars for 4 ambush, I can give you 3 (and givve the rest to nolov) and take 11 °,° let's stick to the first ones then
Dryad
Chimera
Death Seeker
Brown River Flight
Dwarf Truffle
Bluefin Charger
Blue Dragon Reef Snail
Crowned Bone Priest
Double Tailed Warcat
Crimson Emperor
Bamboo Phytocat

@KingofFools
Sorry, I'm already selling to ArtimisNight and Nolov who came first. 8/ better luck next time!
@seebaru
Do you have any left? :)
@seebaru
Do you have any left? :)
tumblr_ochg4uDlB11us53xfo7_r1_500.png
1 2