Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Marva Eye Trading Hub
@TangeloJack Yes I am! Would you like my Nature?
@TangeloJack Yes I am! Would you like my Nature?
short-siggy.pngWK27CmL.gif
[quote name="Porygon" date=2016-04-02 10:55:33] @oli i can trade you the arcane! [/quote] Okay neat! Could you initiate the trade as i'm not sure how to do it since i don't do trades very often?
Porygon wrote on 2016-04-02:
@oli i can trade you the arcane!

Okay neat! Could you initiate the trade as i'm not sure how to do it since i don't do trades very often?
bHeX9bv.png
@Shadowind

Yes please!
@Shadowind

Yes please!
vP4Hfzc.png
[quote name="Jurpassic" date=2016-04-02 10:43:31] Have: [item=Beautiful Gander] [item=windbound mask] x 3 [item=messengers scroll] x 47 Want: [item=Googly Confusion] or [item=Weary Focus] or [item=sly Glance] [/quote]
Jurpassic wrote on 2016-04-02:
Have: Beautiful Gander Windbound Mask x 3 x 47

Want: Googly Confusion or Weary Focus or Sly Glance
tumblr_og98b2iGHF1vzfkcno1_75sq.gifoMAEOf6.giftumblr_og9a8lPYJw1vzfkcno1_75sq.gif
Want: [item=Weary Focus] Nature Have: [item=Spiral Daze] Shadow AND [item=Hurricane Herald]
Want: Weary Focus Nature
Have: Spiral Daze Shadow AND Hurricane Herald

@oli sure, i did it, it was my first time using the new trade system too haha
@oli sure, i did it, it was my first time using the new trade system too haha
@TangeloJack Yay, thank you so much! I love how Googly Confusion makes my Alphonse look kinda like Cookie Monster since he's a Snapper wearing the Leviathan Spirit skin.

EDIT: Nevermind, saw that you did it first.
@TangeloJack Yay, thank you so much! I love how Googly Confusion makes my Alphonse look kinda like Cookie Monster since he's a Snapper wearing the Leviathan Spirit skin.

EDIT: Nevermind, saw that you did it first.
short-siggy.pngWK27CmL.gif
want:[item=Intense Attention] have:[item=Beautiful Gander][item=Spiral Daze][item=Weary Focus]
want: Intense Attention
have: Beautiful Gander Spiral Daze Weary Focus
MkWutJD.png
[quote name="Ahdravi" date=2016-04-02 10:49:33] [quote name="Ahdravi" date=2016-04-02 07:32:56] [quote name="Ahdravi" date=2016-04-02 02:47:35] Have: [item=Spiral Daze] [item=Disgruntled View] Want: [item=Saucer Stare] or [item=sly Glance] mostly wind though [/quote] [/quote] [/quote]
Ahdravi wrote on 2016-04-02:
Have: Spiral Daze Disgruntled View

Want: Saucer Stare or Sly Glance mostly wind though
i'm usually subscribed to threads i make but it's fine if you ping me
1Wa1sIi.gif
@Shadowind

Haha! I set my Danika to my avatar dragon yesterday and LOVED how she looked because she just looked

SO DONE

and that's basically her personality.
@Shadowind

Haha! I set my Danika to my avatar dragon yesterday and LOVED how she looked because she just looked

SO DONE

and that's basically her personality.
vP4Hfzc.png