Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Marva Eye Trading Hub
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 239 240
@argonaut

Yay! sending cr :D
@argonaut

Yay! sending cr :D
@Volpe
Yup! Crossroads sent!
@Volpe
Yup! Crossroads sent!
hatchlings_for_sale.png
@Dicendo I have been switching around a lot. The goal was the lightning eye, but I started out with grass, traded it for shadow, traded shadow for light and light with you for lightning. So I'm glad you felt it was quickly done ;)

I have to take the pizza out, bye and thanks!!!
@Dicendo I have been switching around a lot. The goal was the lightning eye, but I started out with grass, traded it for shadow, traded shadow for light and light with you for lightning. So I'm glad you felt it was quickly done ;)

I have to take the pizza out, bye and thanks!!!
Need more den tasks and den gem slots. Too many pretty dragons and I'm all maxed out. I have a dragon hoarding problem.
[quote name="MissCuddlebug" date=2016-04-02 06:20:40] [b]Have[/b] [item=Weary Focus] [b]Want[/b] [item=Starry Regard] [/quote]
MissCuddlebug wrote on 2016-04-02:
Have

Weary Focus

Want

Starry Regard
plagueshieldl.png
Tainted Empyreans
"What is better - to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?"

lightshieldr.png
Want: [item=Starry Regard] [item=Bishoujo Observation] [item=Saucer Stare] [item=Wiggly Sight] maybe [item=Intense Attention] Have:[item=Weary Focus] Nature
Want: Starry Regard Bishoujo Observation Saucer Stare Wiggly Sight maybe Intense Attention

Have: Weary Focus Nature
Have: [item=disgruntled view] Want: [item=sly glance] [item=bishoujo observation][item=starry regard]
Have: Disgruntled View

Want: Sly Glance Bishoujo Observation Starry Regard
6944798_RIsXyp5XVPhLYmH.jpg
light in the dark

[quote name="Loveroflegends" date=2016-04-02 06:33:09] [quote name="Loveroflegends" date=2016-04-02 05:55:44] Want [item=Starry Regard] Have [item=Spiral Daze] [item=sly Glance] [/quote] [/quote]
Loveroflegends wrote on 2016-04-02:
Loveroflegends wrote on 2016-04-02:
Want Starry Regard
Have Spiral Daze Sly Glance
@lunasdead trade ice for arcane?
@lunasdead trade ice for arcane?
tumblr_static_hycsbanner.gif
Want: [item=starry regard][item=sly glance][item=bishoujo observation][item=spiral daze] Have: [item=googly confusion]
Want:
Starry Regard Sly Glance Bishoujo Observation Spiral Daze

Have:
Googly Confusion

want: [item=Starry Regard] [item=Bishoujo Observation] (Light, Lightning) Have: [item=Spiral Daze] [item=Googly Confusion] (Shadow, Arcane) -- also a couple eggs lying around inc nocturne
want: Starry Regard Bishoujo Observation (Light, Lightning)

Have: Spiral Daze Googly Confusion (Shadow, Arcane)

-- also a couple eggs lying around inc nocturne
EUgPIoW.png
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 239 240