Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [DOM] Luti's Ice Dom Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31
@Lutielle will you be taking more order tonight? I am for now at least looking for 1 set of accents only (Not the one from Baldwins) I have been away most of the week :(
@Lutielle will you be taking more order tonight? I am for now at least looking for 1 set of accents only (Not the one from Baldwins) I have been away most of the week :(
a714f2ca8457a983cc2010ae692f56d4-da33ieq.png Sweet Songbird Ire Tweet Worn Pincushion Stuffed Pincushion
@CinnaPhoenix
That depends entirely on how quickly I manage to fill the orders I have now! Sniping is getting rough, so really it's up in the air. If you'd like, I could add you to my pinglist for if/when I open again!
@CinnaPhoenix
That depends entirely on how quickly I manage to fill the orders I have now! Sniping is getting rough, so really it's up in the air. If you'd like, I could add you to my pinglist for if/when I open again!
my god they found some new lizards while i was gone zJE22GT.png
@Lutielle Could you add me to your pinglist too?
@Lutielle Could you add me to your pinglist too?
sywhNpv.pngg4DcSLb.gifjAHIB2J.png
@Lutielle yes please. I need a Set of skins too :) Just got some more treasure.
@Lutielle yes please. I need a Set of skins too :) Just got some more treasure.
a714f2ca8457a983cc2010ae692f56d4-da33ieq.png Sweet Songbird Ire Tweet Worn Pincushion Stuffed Pincushion
@scribblingface @CinnaPhoenix
Added you both. Cross your fingers MP wants to restock often! qwq
@scribblingface @CinnaPhoenix
Added you both. Cross your fingers MP wants to restock often! qwq
@Lutielle could I also be added to a pinglist if you're going to be opening up shop again? QQ I shouldn't have waited til the last day gah
@Lutielle could I also be added to a pinglist if you're going to be opening up shop again? QQ I shouldn't have waited til the last day gah
@karasumo
Sure! You've been added. ouob
@karasumo
Sure! You've been added. ouob
@Lutielle Someone got a full set. You can take me off of the list :D thank you. Good luck with sniping :)
@Lutielle Someone got a full set. You can take me off of the list :D thank you. Good luck with sniping :)
@CinnaPhoenix
Ahh, glad you got everything you needed! Happy Gla! ouo/
@CinnaPhoenix
Ahh, glad you got everything you needed! Happy Gla! ouo/
@Lutielle Ah will you please ping me when you're taking orders again? I'd just like a few skins. c:
@Lutielle Ah will you please ping me when you're taking orders again? I'd just like a few skins. c:
extra_small_banner_by_vediis-dam41c1.png 893.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31