Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] 2000 gems @ 1:680 [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Yup! Selling gems for 1:680! I got zippo treasure, but lots o gems! To buy all of them at once would be 1360kt.
1000 gems is 680kt, and 500 gems is 340kt (just to give you a general idea of the price ranges). :)

Be sure to ping me: "@Inudoragon23" (don't forget the 23!) I usually respond within a few minutes. If I don't respond within 5-10 minutes it means either I didn't get your ping, I'm briefly AFK, I'm really absorbed into whatever activity I'm doing (coli grinding, arting, watching anime, etc), or I forgot to switch my sign to "Offline". Most likely one of the first few options if my thread hasn't slipped to a far-back page.

(This is a re-used thread. I have the date written in blue in the comments to keep track of when I pop in with new deals.)

Sometimes I have more than 2000 gems, and thus I'm willing to part with more. I just keep the thread at 2000 gems so I don't hafta keep editing. lol.

Current sellable gem count: No more!
Yup! Selling gems for 1:680! I got zippo treasure, but lots o gems! To buy all of them at once would be 1360kt.
1000 gems is 680kt, and 500 gems is 340kt (just to give you a general idea of the price ranges). :)

Be sure to ping me: "@Inudoragon23" (don't forget the 23!) I usually respond within a few minutes. If I don't respond within 5-10 minutes it means either I didn't get your ping, I'm briefly AFK, I'm really absorbed into whatever activity I'm doing (coli grinding, arting, watching anime, etc), or I forgot to switch my sign to "Offline". Most likely one of the first few options if my thread hasn't slipped to a far-back page.

(This is a re-used thread. I have the date written in blue in the comments to keep track of when I pop in with new deals.)

Sometimes I have more than 2000 gems, and thus I'm willing to part with more. I just keep the thread at 2000 gems so I don't hafta keep editing. lol.

Current sellable gem count: No more!
nCRfU15.png
Boop
Boop
nCRfU15.png
Beep
Beep
nCRfU15.png
Boop
Boop
nCRfU15.png
Boop? @Inudoragon23