Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [W] Wajas [H] Treasure
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Bump
Bump
Updated with more treasure :)
Updated with more treasure :)
@Doremi

Hi there!

Haha I have a Wajas account I don't use anymore, with eight Gen 1 Wajas, 11 CWP and about 4 Mil WC, a few dyes, some leaves, a TON of items (some more than five years old), and even a diamond Earth token (worth 400M).
@Doremi

Hi there!

Haha I have a Wajas account I don't use anymore, with eight Gen 1 Wajas, 11 CWP and about 4 Mil WC, a few dyes, some leaves, a TON of items (some more than five years old), and even a diamond Earth token (worth 400M).
@BlackBurden

Ahh I'm very interested in that CWP you have there. Really everything you are offering sounds pretty great! Could I know your wajas ID so I could look at the wajas? :)
@BlackBurden

Ahh I'm very interested in that CWP you have there. Really everything you are offering sounds pretty great! Could I know your wajas ID so I could look at the wajas? :)
@Doremi

Sure! #68880 All of my non-gen 1 wajas are in groups in my cave. XD
@Doremi

Sure! #68880 All of my non-gen 1 wajas are in groups in my cave. XD
@BlackBurden ooh nice customs. As of right now I probably only have enough to buy the CWP though.
@BlackBurden ooh nice customs. As of right now I probably only have enough to buy the CWP though.
@Doremi

That's fine~! c:
@Doremi

That's fine~! c:
@BlackBurden

Sorry about the late reply, I've been working a lot lately and have been too exhausted to check FR. But I will send 550k treasure and you can send the 11 CWP to ID 75210 on Wajas, yes? :)
@BlackBurden

Sorry about the late reply, I've been working a lot lately and have been too exhausted to check FR. But I will send 550k treasure and you can send the 11 CWP to ID 75210 on Wajas, yes? :)
@Doremi

Sure thing! c: I'll go send it over now~!
@Doremi

Sure thing! c: I'll go send it over now~!
@BlackBurden

Great, gonna send my half now too :)
@BlackBurden

Great, gonna send my half now too :)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12