Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Someone to grind...
1 2
Hello all!

I'm looking for a kind soul that would like to grind for me for the next few days. I will very gladly pay you for what you do, I just need some help.

I got a corneal abrasion today (aka, a paper cut on my eye). It's very straining for me to stare at a screen and grind as my vision is horribly messed up and my eye is very sensitive and painful. During festivals I usually grind like crazy and get a lot of currency but I'm really sad I might miss out this time.

If anyone is willing to grind for me, please post here. I'm not terribly rich but I can offer gems, or possibly some dragon training after I've healed. uvu Alternately, I can pay people for the festive favors themselves if anyone would be so kind to give me fair prices.

Please ping me if you can help. Thank you!!
Hello all!

I'm looking for a kind soul that would like to grind for me for the next few days. I will very gladly pay you for what you do, I just need some help.

I got a corneal abrasion today (aka, a paper cut on my eye). It's very straining for me to stare at a screen and grind as my vision is horribly messed up and my eye is very sensitive and painful. During festivals I usually grind like crazy and get a lot of currency but I'm really sad I might miss out this time.

If anyone is willing to grind for me, please post here. I'm not terribly rich but I can offer gems, or possibly some dragon training after I've healed. uvu Alternately, I can pay people for the festive favors themselves if anyone would be so kind to give me fair prices.

Please ping me if you can help. Thank you!!
8BRN8cm.png

trans_zpsqyxnavvy.png
little bump before bed. i already got some help that i totally appreciate. if anyone else wants to make some gems, lemme know!!
little bump before bed. i already got some help that i totally appreciate. if anyone else wants to make some gems, lemme know!!
8BRN8cm.png

trans_zpsqyxnavvy.png
@orlesianbeauty I can help you with the Festive Favors/Snow, but not the chests, sadly :/ Haven't gotten any in the entire 2 days.

Just let me know what snow:gem ratio would be fair to you and I'll see how much I can grind up!
@orlesianbeauty I can help you with the Festive Favors/Snow, but not the chests, sadly :/ Haven't gotten any in the entire 2 days.

Just let me know what snow:gem ratio would be fair to you and I'll see how much I can grind up!
vnfnSuk.gif
@orlesianbeauty I can totally help you out with the chests! Don't worry about them, just leave it to me and focus on getting better :D
@orlesianbeauty I can totally help you out with the chests! Don't worry about them, just leave it to me and focus on getting better :D
I am FR +15, and so might be late with replies. Sorry!
@Xairathan @Reili

Thank you both so very much. ;u; I can pay a little less than AH for each chest if you're okay with that. And is a 2 gems for 3 snows ratio working for you? If you end up with a weird number I'll make up the extra in treasure! I'm warning you now I'm not /super/ rich so if you showed up with 1000 snows I can't buy them all xD But I could afford what you feel like throwing my way!
@Xairathan @Reili

Thank you both so very much. ;u; I can pay a little less than AH for each chest if you're okay with that. And is a 2 gems for 3 snows ratio working for you? If you end up with a weird number I'll make up the extra in treasure! I'm warning you now I'm not /super/ rich so if you showed up with 1000 snows I can't buy them all xD But I could afford what you feel like throwing my way!
8BRN8cm.png

trans_zpsqyxnavvy.png
@orlesianbeauty That works perfectly :D

Well then, just let me know what your cap is :D I can definitely get 1000 snows. Less than that sounds great :3

EDIT: And is there any day/time you want these by?
@orlesianbeauty That works perfectly :D

Well then, just let me know what your cap is :D I can definitely get 1000 snows. Less than that sounds great :3

EDIT: And is there any day/time you want these by?
vnfnSuk.gif
@Xairathan
Whenever you get them is fine! As long as it's before the festival is over then I don't mind. ^^ I'm gonna put my cap at 300 for now, because hopefully I'll be able to grind by Friday and I can get some of my own. :3
@Xairathan
Whenever you get them is fine! As long as it's before the festival is over then I don't mind. ^^ I'm gonna put my cap at 300 for now, because hopefully I'll be able to grind by Friday and I can get some of my own. :3
8BRN8cm.png

trans_zpsqyxnavvy.png
@orlesianbeauty I think I can have that for you by or before Friday ^_^ I'll just PM them to you when they're all gathered up.

Rest that eye! I hope you feel better soon!
@orlesianbeauty I think I can have that for you by or before Friday ^_^ I'll just PM them to you when they're all gathered up.

Rest that eye! I hope you feel better soon!
vnfnSuk.gif
@Xairathan
Thank you!
@Xairathan
Thank you!
8BRN8cm.png

trans_zpsqyxnavvy.png
@orlesianbeauty No worries about payment, I'm doing it for free :) I've had so many people do kind things for me on games, this is just my way of paying it forward.
@orlesianbeauty No worries about payment, I'm doing it for free :) I've had so many people do kind things for me on games, this is just my way of paying it forward.
I am FR +15, and so might be late with replies. Sorry!
1 2