Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [H]Baldwin Materials[W]Swipp Materials
1 2
I have these items of baldwin: [size=6]Any recipe up to level 8[/size] [item=Green Goo] x4 [item=Orange Goo] x6 [item=Purple Goo] x1 [item=Green Ooze] x37 [item=Yellow Ooze] x25 [item=Orange Ooze] x38 [item=Purple Ooze] x29 [item=Green Sludge] x4 [item=Purple Sludge] x2 [item=Glass Beaker] x12 I want: [item=Crowntail Wanderer] x20 [item=Crimson Jadevine] x19 [item=Plague Runestone] x2 [item=Gradish] x50 [item=Vibrant Prickly Insect] x8 [item=Lyretail Puffer] x50 [item=Red Linen Fabric Scrap] x50 [item=Maidens Blush] x60 [item=Cindershroom] x70 If you don't want Baldwin materials then I have these: Art: 15kt [img]https://i.gyazo.com/21843b4c6044934ed9f30ed3f128b1e7.png[/img] [img]https://i.gyazo.com/a1d26ff8c7a54ffe92dd27eab827fb51.png[/img] [center][size=7]Rules:[/size][/center] [size=6][LIST=I] [*]Give me the LAH equivalent of my material to yours Example:I will give you one Green Goo for 4 Crowntail wanderers [*]Don't offer me anything other than the materials that I want, unless it's obsidian or a brilliant psywurm [*]You can offer me treasure for my things, but I will not accept anything if you require treasure [/LIST][/size] ping me if interested or have any questions!
I have these items of baldwin:

Any recipe up to level 8

Green Goo x4 Orange Goo x6 Purple Goo x1

Green Ooze x37 Yellow Ooze x25 Orange Ooze x38 Purple Ooze x29

Green Sludge x4 Purple Sludge x2

Glass Beaker x12

I want:

Crowntail Wanderer x20

Crimson Jadevine x19 Plague Runestone x2

Gradish x50 Vibrant Prickly Insect x8

Lyretail Puffer x50 Red Linen Fabric Scrap x50

Maidens Blush x60

Cindershroom x70

If you don't want Baldwin materials then I have these:

Art: 15kt

21843b4c6044934ed9f30ed3f128b1e7.png

a1d26ff8c7a54ffe92dd27eab827fb51.png
Rules:

1. Give me the LAH equivalent of my material to yours
    Example:I will give you one Green Goo for 4 Crowntail wanderers
  2. Don't offer me anything other than the materials that I want, unless it's obsidian or a brilliant psywurm
  3. You can offer me treasure for my things, but I will not accept anything if you require treasure

ping me if interested or have any questions!
@Evergreene Trade you a crimson jadevine and 30 crowntail wanderer for your 2 sizzling phosphorouses?
@Evergreene Trade you a crimson jadevine and 30 crowntail wanderer for your 2 sizzling phosphorouses?
Lost Lute pgE81Sv.png Aerborne Ambassador
@DarkFlier

sure! Send the materials, and I'll send the red cubes
@DarkFlier

sure! Send the materials, and I'll send the red cubes
@Evergreene I can offer 25 ambertrapped mosquitoes 70 celestial horns and 50 night sky furian hide unless you want even more!
I take anything that isn't orange but mostly I need red and yellow things and some glass beakers?

How many things could you offer me in return? c:
@Evergreene I can offer 25 ambertrapped mosquitoes 70 celestial horns and 50 night sky furian hide unless you want even more!
I take anything that isn't orange but mostly I need red and yellow things and some glass beakers?

How many things could you offer me in return? c:
@Uniformshark how many of each? [item=Yellow Sludge] x6 [item=Yellow Ooze] x50 [item=Red Ooze] x25 [item=Glass Beaker] x22
@Uniformshark

how many of each?

Yellow Sludge x6 Yellow Ooze x50

Red Ooze x25

Glass Beaker x22
@Evergreene Does 25 red ooze 25 yellow ooze 6 yellow sludge
and 10 glass beakers? sound okay?

Oh is it red ooze or red sludge you have?
@Evergreene Does 25 red ooze 25 yellow ooze 6 yellow sludge
and 10 glass beakers? sound okay?

Oh is it red ooze or red sludge you have?
@Uniformshark

sorry, I meant Ooze. Is it fine that it's ooze?

that's fine, send the stuff and I'll reply w/ the stuff
@Uniformshark

sorry, I meant Ooze. Is it fine that it's ooze?

that's fine, send the stuff and I'll reply w/ the stuff
@Evergreene yes its okay : ) so we have a trade?
@Evergreene yes its okay : ) so we have a trade?
@uniformshark

yup!
@uniformshark

yup!
^
^
1 2