Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [FREE] Flyleaf Brewery ~Lvl 15!~
1 2 3 4 5
@purplecinnibar I'll get you in the queue!
@purplecinnibar I'll get you in the queue!
lGriifT.png
@purplecinnibar Snow sent!
@purplecinnibar Snow sent!
lGriifT.png
Need Shimmering Pinecones? I can brew them for you in any increment accepted by Baldwin! I can even brew several smaller increments if you need. I also plan to build up a supply so you can simply trade items or buy them a prices slightly lower than AH.
Need Shimmering Pinecones? I can brew them for you in any increment accepted by Baldwin! I can even brew several smaller increments if you need. I also plan to build up a supply so you can simply trade items or buy them a prices slightly lower than AH.
lGriifT.png
@Stormhawke ingredients sent !! Thank you !!!

EDIT: here's a bump and I just wanted to make sure you received the ingredients,@Stormhawke??
@Stormhawke ingredients sent !! Thank you !!!

EDIT: here's a bump and I just wanted to make sure you received the ingredients,@Stormhawke??
@TaintedIllusions Yep I got them! Was out for a bit. I have 1.5 hours left on something brewing, so as soon as that's done, I'll start on your pinecones. :)

EDIT: I actually have 20 on hand, so I'll go ahead and send them to you!
@TaintedIllusions Yep I got them! Was out for a bit. I have 1.5 hours left on something brewing, so as soon as that's done, I'll start on your pinecones. :)

EDIT: I actually have 20 on hand, so I'll go ahead and send them to you!
lGriifT.png
@Stormhawke,Thank you very much !!
@Stormhawke,Thank you very much !!
I have Messengers Scrolls in stock! :)
I have Messengers Scrolls in stock! :)
lGriifT.png
@Stormhawke

Hi!! I was wondering if you could brew a Primary Gene: Skink for me... I have all of the ingredients, but I don't have a high enough level to brew it... please ping me back if you can, and I will send you the stuff through the crossroads!
@Stormhawke

Hi!! I was wondering if you could brew a Primary Gene: Skink for me... I have all of the ingredients, but I don't have a high enough level to brew it... please ping me back if you can, and I will send you the stuff through the crossroads!
@MoonlitCacti Of course! Go ahead and send everything when you're ready.
@MoonlitCacti Of course! Go ahead and send everything when you're ready.
lGriifT.png
1 2 3 4 5