Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | {CLOSED} Earth Dom Discounts!
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
Closed for the week - thanks everyone for your generosity and I hope you have a wonderful Wavecrest!
Closed for the week - thanks everyone for your generosity and I hope you have a wonderful Wavecrest!
Gx0BRyp.gifeJFFsAB.gifO6Ucbqk.gifIDZwpQR.gif
Opening up shop tomorrow, you can start placing orders now :D
Opening up shop tomorrow, you can start placing orders now :D
@OverlordFreya

Sent payment for tapir; thank you! <3
@OverlordFreya

Sent payment for tapir; thank you! <3
lmBVOQT.gif
@Whirlwish

You got it! tysm for the tip, too! ;w; <3
@Whirlwish

You got it! tysm for the tip, too! ;w; <3
@OverlordFreya can i plz get 2 summer swelters :)
@OverlordFreya can i plz get 2 summer swelters :)
r7P00ic.png
@OverlordFreya

Could you help me get a Summer Swelter, a Scroll of Renaming and a Remove Primary gene?

I don't know how much Summer Swelter cost so I'm just gonna total up what I know which is 13,600t for both specialty items plus the Summer Swelter
@OverlordFreya

Could you help me get a Summer Swelter, a Scroll of Renaming and a Remove Primary gene?

I don't know how much Summer Swelter cost so I'm just gonna total up what I know which is 13,600t for both specialty items plus the Summer Swelter
@ElysianJewels @QueenOfSupports

If you guys are still in need of these items send me the payment and I'll get them right away :3 Discounted Summer Swelters are 17,000 btw~

If you ever want to calculate a discount you take the regular price and multiply it by .15 and then deduct that number from the original price. Like this:

20,000 x .15 = 3,000
20,000 - 3,000 = 17,000 :3

Of course that's only useful if you see the item up on the MP and know the original price haha I use the Flight Rising Item Database to check things that aren't up, though
@ElysianJewels @QueenOfSupports

If you guys are still in need of these items send me the payment and I'll get them right away :3 Discounted Summer Swelters are 17,000 btw~

If you ever want to calculate a discount you take the regular price and multiply it by .15 and then deduct that number from the original price. Like this:

20,000 x .15 = 3,000
20,000 - 3,000 = 17,000 :3

Of course that's only useful if you see the item up on the MP and know the original price haha I use the Flight Rising Item Database to check things that aren't up, though
@OverlordFreya awesome thank you!! Ill send the money over now!!
@OverlordFreya awesome thank you!! Ill send the money over now!!
r7P00ic.png
@OverlordFreya Hello! Is your dom shop open or closed atm? :0
@OverlordFreya Hello! Is your dom shop open or closed atm? :0
ezgif_1_4788fbd097_by_syrinq-dcenk51.gifpeepers_by_syrinq-dcenjwy.gif
@WaffleToaster

Currently open! I just haven't been bumping as it's been a very busy week irl for me >w< They picked a bad week to do dom haha
@WaffleToaster

Currently open! I just haven't been bumping as it's been a very busy week irl for me >w< They picked a bad week to do dom haha
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39