Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Para's Dom Discount Shop! Closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Parad0xxy Hi, can you snipe some wolf capes for me? I need, like, 4 of them, any color would do, though black would definitely be loved? c:
@Parad0xxy Hi, can you snipe some wolf capes for me? I need, like, 4 of them, any color would do, though black would definitely be loved? c:
tumblr_inline_o6s5k2aCZn1tnq2cv_500.png
@Parad0xxy
Could you grab vipera, seraph and underbelly for me? :D
@Parad0xxy
Could you grab vipera, seraph and underbelly for me? :D
@FeeshyKette
I can absolutely try, but I've been stalking the MP every 5 minutes all day long and have yet to see even one, so I don't know how much luck I'll have :c

@decadent
Absolutely! I snagged a Vipera for you already, but the other two I'll have to get once they stock again.
@FeeshyKette
I can absolutely try, but I've been stalking the MP every 5 minutes all day long and have yet to see even one, so I don't know how much luck I'll have :c

@decadent
Absolutely! I snagged a Vipera for you already, but the other two I'll have to get once they stock again.
parad0xxygachas.gif dT9HQge.png
voyURL5.png
nWiQNX9.png
Q0Bai3e.png
mlHpBMC.png
RNG Adopts!
parad0xxysigdragons.gif
@Parad0xxy It's alright,do you want me to send the treasure over? You can always send it back to me if there's no luck grabbing them, of course c:
@Parad0xxy It's alright,do you want me to send the treasure over? You can always send it back to me if there's no luck grabbing them, of course c:
@parad0xxy
can you try to grab a thylacine gene for me? :o
@parad0xxy
can you try to grab a thylacine gene for me? :o
88b34834ce044292bf26d2621f3b36732deb16f9.pngplague_banner.pngzJZQPOD.pngplague_banner.pnga26de48a2b4e6f0b0e548728d630754f4665de51.png
@felinekind
I can certainly try - let's just cross our fingers that they stock in the MP once more before rollover!

@FeeshyKette
I have enough on hand for those, so you can hang on to your treasure for the moment. Better that way, so I don't somehow lose track of it x3
@felinekind
I can certainly try - let's just cross our fingers that they stock in the MP once more before rollover!

@FeeshyKette
I have enough on hand for those, so you can hang on to your treasure for the moment. Better that way, so I don't somehow lose track of it x3
voyURL5.png
nWiQNX9.png
Q0Bai3e.png
mlHpBMC.png
RNG Adopts!
parad0xxysigdragons.gif
@Parad0xxy Alright, feel free to ping me if you manage to grab any and I'll send the payment over!
@Parad0xxy Alright, feel free to ping me if you manage to grab any and I'll send the payment over!
Open for Trickmurk! :D
Open for Trickmurk! :D
voyURL5.png
nWiQNX9.png
Q0Bai3e.png
mlHpBMC.png
RNG Adopts!
parad0xxysigdragons.gif
@Parad0xxy
Hello! Can I nab:
-Gambler's Goop
-Sentiment of Sanity
-Entangled Creeper
-Fun Guy
-Captive Illumination
-Trollkarlen

Total should be 178.5k! Thanks!
@Parad0xxy
Hello! Can I nab:
-Gambler's Goop
-Sentiment of Sanity
-Entangled Creeper
-Fun Guy
-Captive Illumination
-Trollkarlen

Total should be 178.5k! Thanks!
@gootarts
Absolutely c: I'll get those to you asap!
@gootarts
Absolutely c: I'll get those to you asap!
voyURL5.png
nWiQNX9.png
Q0Bai3e.png
mlHpBMC.png
RNG Adopts!
parad0xxysigdragons.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8