Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | FOOD FOR SALE
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
[center][size=5]Welcome to Tiny Feathers Cafe![/size][/center] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12986461] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/129865/12986461_350.png[/img] [/url] "My name is Yang and my clan and I run a cafe for lairs that are in need of food. "
Welcome to Tiny Feathers Cafe!

12986461_350.png

"My name is Yang and my clan and I run a cafe for lairs that are in need of food. "
General Info
  • I sell food items for lower than auction house prices to help struggling lairs.
  • If you want food please ping me with what type of food you want and how much you need of each.
    EDIT
  • Each person can only purchase a maximum of 300 points worth of each type of food per day.
  • This food is not intended to be resold or hoard sold.
I am: Online || Offline

Currents Stock:
Insects: 2626
Meat: 1853
Seafood: 2153
Plants: 5296

General Info
  • I sell food items for lower than auction house prices to help struggling lairs.
  • If you want food please ping me with what type of food you want and how much you need of each.
    EDIT
  • Each person can only purchase a maximum of 300 points worth of each type of food per day.
  • This food is not intended to be resold or hoard sold.
I am: Online || Offline

Currents Stock:
Insects: 2626
Meat: 1853
Seafood: 2153
Plants: 5296

Pricing
It costs 10t per food point. The treasure:gem conversion rate is 500:1
Pricing
It costs 10t per food point. The treasure:gem conversion rate is 500:1
bump
bump
@Kyrakat Do you have any seafood?
@Kyrakat Do you have any seafood?
fMDEq8f.png
@Geekhyena Yes I do. How much do you need?
@Geekhyena Yes I do. How much do you need?
@Kyrakat how much for 200pts?
@Kyrakat how much for 200pts?
fMDEq8f.png
@Geekhyena 2000 treasure
@Geekhyena 2000 treasure
@Kyrakat Actually someone just got back to me so I'm good for now but thanks for doing this!
@Kyrakat Actually someone just got back to me so I'm good for now but thanks for doing this!
fMDEq8f.png
@geekhyena No problem ^-^
@geekhyena No problem ^-^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11