Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [NoTN] Another Swapping Center
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 58 59
[b] Have [/b] [Item=Magic Mirror], [Item=Opposing forces], [Item=Voltspire Intruder], [Item=timber tender] x2, [Item=Polarfreeze Defender], [Item=living sculpture], [item=Wooden Marionette] x2, [Item=Agol]x2, [item=Ensorcelled Volume], [item=Deadly Reflection]x2, [item=Thornthick Thief] [Item=Sundial Imposter], 1 MC gem, [item= sunsea pseudo] I also have material to trade, just ask ^^ Can also make badwin ^^ I'll have have to confirm I have all the materials [item=Conjurer's Cloak], [Item=Conjurer's Staff] x2, [item= Witch's Staff], [Item=Conjurer's Conwebs] [b]Wanted:[/b] Festival Apparels! Missing pieces: [item=Witch's Herb pouch] [item=Sorcerer's Cobwebs] [item=Sorcerer's Herb pouch] Any pieces of [item=Enchanter's Tatters] Note 1: As Agol is value more than just one conjurer/witch/sorcerer apparel, take that in consideration before offering for him please, otherwise I'll probably just refuse. Note 2:I would accept eggs or breed change, but it will depend of the offer since they are not my first priority :D
Have

Magic Mirror , Opposing Forces , Voltspire Intruder , Timber Tender x2, Polarfreeze Defender , Living Sculpture , Wooden Marionette x2, Agol x2, Ensorcelled Volume , Deadly Reflection x2, Thornthick Thief Sundial Imposter , 1 MC gem, Sunsea Pseudo

I also have material to trade, just ask ^^
Can also make badwin ^^ I'll have have to confirm I have all the materials

Conjurer's Cloak , Conjurer's Staff x2, Witch's Staff ,

Wanted:

Festival Apparels!
Missing pieces:
Witch's Herb Pouch
Sorcerer's Cobwebs Sorcerer's Herb Pouch
Any pieces of Enchanter's Tatters

Note 1: As Agol is value more than just one conjurer/witch/sorcerer apparel, take that in consideration before offering for him please, otherwise I'll probably just refuse.

Note 2:I would accept eggs or breed change, but it will depend of the offer since they are not my first priority :D
@moonstonecentaur
That's no problem! I just have a ton of those apparel items so I want to give them to someone who needs them, yknow? I already have a volume, but really if you want I'll just give you the apparel for free!
@moonstonecentaur
That's no problem! I just have a ton of those apparel items so I want to give them to someone who needs them, yknow? I already have a volume, but really if you want I'll just give you the apparel for free!
@Madmelon omg! that would be wonderful! those are the last 2 things I need from that set~ thank you! If you'd like, if I find another tome I can hold onto it to send your way?
@Madmelon omg! that would be wonderful! those are the last 2 things I need from that set~ thank you! If you'd like, if I find another tome I can hold onto it to send your way?
552b6341-48dc-4ff9-881e-143a961f4cd9_zpspanopbuk.png
I have a lot of familiars and I really, really want apparel very badly!!

I will also take nocturne eggs and scrolls always, but I really want the apparel :)
I have a lot of familiars and I really, really want apparel very badly!!

I will also take nocturne eggs and scrolls always, but I really want the apparel :)
@moonstonecentaur
Of course, I'll send them right over! That would be super nice of you .u. You don't have to go looking for it but if you happen to pick one up that would be really nice, it's one of the ones I really wanted from this set. I'll message you right away!
@moonstonecentaur
Of course, I'll send them right over! That would be super nice of you .u. You don't have to go looking for it but if you happen to pick one up that would be really nice, it's one of the ones I really wanted from this set. I'll message you right away!
[center][b][size=6]Have:[/size][/b] [item=jadecarved decoy] [item=thornthick thief] [item=cloudkeeper herald] [item=cragbacked bouldursa] [item=conjurer's herb pouch] [item=witch's tatters] [item=living stones]x14 [item=mirror]x16 [item=nocturne puppet]x4 [item=multi-lens magnifier]x5 [item= cuckoo]x40 [item=bee orchid]x22 [item=mimic powder]x30 [item=leporidae guise]x21 [item=crystal ball]x6 note: will trade separate pieces of bundle, does not have to be as a whole [b][size=6]Need:[/size][/b] [item=strange chest] [item=unlikely alliance] [item=living sculpture] [item=deadly reflection][item=painted marionette] [item=sunsea pseudo] [item=bogus manamonger][item=fallbrush fraud][item=lavaborne hoax][/center]
Have:

Jadecarved Decoy Thornthick Thief Cloudkeeper Herald Cragbacked Bouldursa

Conjurer's Herb Pouch Witch's Tatters

Living Stones x14 Mirror x16 Nocturne Puppet x4
Multi-Lens Magnifier x5 Cuckoo x40 Bee Orchid x22
Mimic Powder x30 Leporidae Guise x21
Crystal Ball x6

note: will trade separate pieces of bundle, does not have to be as a whole

Need:

Strange Chest

Unlikely Alliance Living Sculpture Deadly Reflection Painted Marionette
Sunsea Pseudo Bogus Manamonger Fallbrush Fraud Lavaborne Hoax
tumblr_inline_njw5iwmQUG1qg2i5p.giftumblr_inline_ny7iugii4Q1qmzhvw_540.png
I have;
Hibernal Starbear
Craigedback Bouldursa
Fungusbaring Phony
Magma Embear
Smokebillow Sham
Ectoplasmime
Wooden Marionette
Living Scupture

Conjurers - Staff

And I need;
Slumbering Charlatan
Bogus Manamonger
Painted Marionette
I have;
Hibernal Starbear
Craigedback Bouldursa
Fungusbaring Phony
Magma Embear
Smokebillow Sham
Ectoplasmime
Wooden Marionette
Living Scupture

Conjurers - Staff

And I need;
Slumbering Charlatan
Bogus Manamonger
Painted Marionette
@InTheDarke

I'd trade my Thornthick thief for your Living Sculpture!
@InTheDarke

I'd trade my Thornthick thief for your Living Sculpture!
@AtelierAdelaide

That'd be great :D Just send over (:
@AtelierAdelaide

That'd be great :D Just send over (:
@InTheDarke

on it's way!
@InTheDarke

on it's way!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 58 59