Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | The Doc's 1-Stop Coli Pop-up: CLOSED
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 29 30
@DoctorAndTARDIS Oop. That's 10x easier than trying to get them from Baldwin. Could I buy them?
@DoctorAndTARDIS Oop. That's 10x easier than trying to get them from Baldwin. Could I buy them?
120px-Th155Yukari3.png Girls are now preparing,
please wait warmly and have some tea.

ribbons | she/her | fr+0
@PrincessRibbons

of course :) ill send them over now :)
@PrincessRibbons

of course :) ill send them over now :)
MTXo7oI.png
@DoctorAndTARDIS Gold Aviator Satchel and Gloves in exchange for King Parda and Ultramel Amphithere sounds good to me. I'll PM you! ^w^
@DoctorAndTARDIS Gold Aviator Satchel and Gloves in exchange for King Parda and Ultramel Amphithere sounds good to me. I'll PM you! ^w^
Come chat about music! TmYwlC4.png Accessible Coli NOW!
@DoctorAndTARDIS ....or not. I have tried like 8 times to send you a PM, and I keep getting a 'user does not exist' error even though I'm copy & pasting your username. (And the error message makes the attachments go away, for extra annoyance.) Hopefully it will work if you send me a PM first, and I should be able to reply to it?
@DoctorAndTARDIS ....or not. I have tried like 8 times to send you a PM, and I keep getting a 'user does not exist' error even though I'm copy & pasting your username. (And the error message makes the attachments go away, for extra annoyance.) Hopefully it will work if you send me a PM first, and I should be able to reply to it?
Come chat about music! TmYwlC4.png Accessible Coli NOW!
@Terrone

thats strange...hmmmm

thats ok, ill send over the PM :)
@Terrone

thats strange...hmmmm

thats ok, ill send over the PM :)
MTXo7oI.png
@doctorandtardis
Could I know what your price would be for Copper Muck?
I wantneed some, but I'm saving money because of an auction with a derg I like going on... so yeah....
Might come by later tho!
@doctorandtardis
Could I know what your price would be for Copper Muck?
I wantneed some, but I'm saving money because of an auction with a derg I like going on... so yeah....
Might come by later tho!
i46hpPh.gif
@Atzien

with the AH price at 8k per muck, I'm willing to give you the price of 5.5k per.
@Atzien

with the AH price at 8k per muck, I'm willing to give you the price of 5.5k per.
MTXo7oI.png
bump
bump
MTXo7oI.png
@DoctorAndTARDIS

i have a dwarf hainu macaw, emeraldback shardspawn, green and white flair scarf (adding up to about 34kt), could i get 15 frozen rock flows and 25 black tulips?
@DoctorAndTARDIS

i have a dwarf hainu macaw, emeraldback shardspawn, green and white flair scarf (adding up to about 34kt), could i get 15 frozen rock flows and 25 black tulips?
@hexadecimal

sounds good to me! ill send them over :)
@hexadecimal

sounds good to me! ill send them over :)
MTXo7oI.png
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 29 30