Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [s] Festival skins and more - low prices
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Voodootea

Would you accept 400g for Candy Cane Xolo and, Spotterd Pukasloth?

Also 12kt for 18 bloodstones?
@Voodootea

Would you accept 400g for Candy Cane Xolo and, Spotterd Pukasloth?

Also 12kt for 18 bloodstones?
OgvwujS.jpg
@Voodootea
i'm sorry to hear you're leaving! if you ever want to come back though, i hope you're keeping the account?

do you have a list of all the skins/accents? there's a lot i don't recognize and i have nooo idea where to even start to look them up
@Voodootea
i'm sorry to hear you're leaving! if you ever want to come back though, i hope you're keeping the account?

do you have a list of all the skins/accents? there's a lot i don't recognize and i have nooo idea where to even start to look them up
@AthenaMinerva That means 100kt for the 10 pieces, sounds good! The baldwin stuff I put in the vault for you and another friend who showed interest. Here is what I have, tell me which part you wish to have in a PM (alons with the gold money) so I can respond with those [img]http://orig10.deviantart.net/dc55/f/2015/339/a/3/baldwin_by_voodootea-d9j2s12.png[/img] @Elaendorlien Yup I can do most of those, can you PM me about it with a offer? @QueSeraAwesome Sure, PM me with the payment so I can reply with the familliars! @bencutio The skins/accents are all mostly 2014/2015 festival ones. Here is a guide with pictures and examples so you can click and actually see them, hope that helps. >[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1350904]LINK[/url]<
@AthenaMinerva

That means 100kt for the 10 pieces, sounds good!
The baldwin stuff I put in the vault for you and another friend who showed interest. Here is what I have, tell me which part you wish to have in a PM (alons with the gold money) so I can respond with those
baldwin_by_voodootea-d9j2s12.png

@Elaendorlien

Yup I can do most of those, can you PM me about it with a offer?

@QueSeraAwesome
Sure, PM me with the payment so I can reply with the familliars!

@bencutio
The skins/accents are all mostly 2014/2015 festival ones. Here is a guide with pictures and examples so you can click and actually see them, hope that helps. >LINK<
C4op4pY.png
@VoodooTea If they are still available, would you take 400 gems for black dwarf unicorn and melprin?
@VoodooTea If they are still available, would you take 400 gems for black dwarf unicorn and melprin?
@VoodooTea Oh I see.. No that's alright.
I am sad you are leaving tho.
@VoodooTea Oh I see.. No that's alright.
I am sad you are leaving tho.
@VoodooTea

Could I get a hold on your Fawn and Downy Foxrats? I can get the money for both the LAH prices combined (1,610,500 treasure) in about a week ^^
@VoodooTea

Could I get a hold on your Fawn and Downy Foxrats? I can get the money for both the LAH prices combined (1,610,500 treasure) in about a week ^^
@manimanimani

They got snatched befor your offer, both on reserve now, sorry!

@Carameja

It was bound to happen eventually, if you are interested in any of my dragons on page 1 you can send me a CR for them btw c:

@CoatlPrince

1.3M treasure is enough for both of them. PM me with the treasure as soon as you gather it so I can reply with the Foxrats :3
@manimanimani

They got snatched befor your offer, both on reserve now, sorry!

@Carameja

It was bound to happen eventually, if you are interested in any of my dragons on page 1 you can send me a CR for them btw c:

@CoatlPrince

1.3M treasure is enough for both of them. PM me with the treasure as soon as you gather it so I can reply with the Foxrats :3
C4op4pY.png
@VoodooTea I already bought a dragon, the one with the carmine glimmer, named it after you as a memory/Friend dragon <3
@VoodooTea I already bought a dragon, the one with the carmine glimmer, named it after you as a memory/Friend dragon <3
@VoodooTea wold you take 50kt for the slumbering charlatan? If not tell me a price.

Also I am interested in the lavabourne hoax, sundial imposter, wave sweeper and driftwood baron if they are available. If so tell me a price please!
@VoodooTea wold you take 50kt for the slumbering charlatan? If not tell me a price.

Also I am interested in the lavabourne hoax, sundial imposter, wave sweeper and driftwood baron if they are available. If so tell me a price please!
2YPv3wq.png
@Leanna1026

I can do 50kt for slumbering charlatan.
Wave sweeper and Baron are put on reserve (mentioned in the post).
lavaborne hoax 80kt, sundial imposter 60kt. Does that sound good?
@Leanna1026

I can do 50kt for slumbering charlatan.
Wave sweeper and Baron are put on reserve (mentioned in the post).
lavaborne hoax 80kt, sundial imposter 60kt. Does that sound good?
C4op4pY.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7