Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] 50+ UM Accents [04/09 NEW!!]
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 102 103
@Cherubim
That's a bit too low for me, sorry;; Lowest I'd go for each is 1.2kg. I still kind of like the accent, so I'm planning to sell only one of them and keep the other;;

edit:
If you have Devotee (Imp M Accent) then I'd trade my two accents for that and an additional 500 gems.
@Cherubim
That's a bit too low for me, sorry;; Lowest I'd go for each is 1.2kg. I still kind of like the accent, so I'm planning to sell only one of them and keep the other;;

edit:
If you have Devotee (Imp M Accent) then I'd trade my two accents for that and an additional 500 gems.
G3lWjXU.pngIZtEKVk.png
@Ririterasu I have these, if you'd be willing to trade Traveling Illuminations for any of them? I'd be willing to trade a couple for it!

@Ririterasu I have these, if you'd be willing to trade Traveling Illuminations for any of them? I'd be willing to trade a couple for it!

28138.png

kosmo | he/him | FR +3

28252.png
@awl
Unfortunately none of them really catch my eye, sorry! ; v ;
@awl
Unfortunately none of them really catch my eye, sorry! ; v ;
G3lWjXU.pngIZtEKVk.png
@Ririterasu Would you be interested in trading your born in fire accent for ?
I could also offer a night sky bundle.
@Ririterasu Would you be interested in trading your born in fire accent for ?
I could also offer a night sky bundle.
407Ohsj.png
@BlueFireRose
The accent is cute but I'd prefer pure right now;; I can hold the accent for you for a week if you want some time to gather funds. I value it at 1.5kg.
@BlueFireRose
The accent is cute but I'd prefer pure right now;; I can hold the accent for you for a week if you want some time to gather funds. I value it at 1.5kg.
G3lWjXU.pngIZtEKVk.png
@Ririterasu I'm not sure if I would be able to gather that much in a week. I will try, but you don't need to hold it for me.
@Ririterasu I'm not sure if I would be able to gather that much in a week. I will try, but you don't need to hold it for me.
407Ohsj.png
@Ririteraau, how much for born in fire?
@Ririteraau, how much for born in fire?
sdSRvlV.png
@Anubiis
Pricing it at 1.5kg!
@Anubiis
Pricing it at 1.5kg!
G3lWjXU.pngIZtEKVk.png
@ririterasu
How much for born in fire?
@ririterasu