Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | GOLDEN BANTAM FANGAR AUCTION
1 2 3 4
[url=http://orig15.deviantart.net/e8fd/f/2015/331/6/6/proof_by_icefelis-d9i75q9.png] Proof [/url] So I have a Golden Bantam Fangar, and have no need for it anymore. [item=golden bantam fangar] I would auction house it, but I dunno if it would be purchased. Those things sell HIGH. So I want to give YOU a chance to have a Golden Bantam Fangar! One of the familiars that no one can ever find! I would like you to offer items, treasure, and gems to your hearts' content! I would like to [b]START[/b] this at 100000 Treasure 700:1 gem ratio Again, I will take an item offer! If you manage to offer a lot in items i'll totally think about it! [b]LARGEST BID:[/b] 800k treasure @Vistron [b]AUTOBUY FOR 1.5 MIL TREASURE/EQUIVALENT[/b] Pinglist: @floatinginspace @velander @zaelium @poscat @kuninaga
Proof

So I have a Golden Bantam Fangar, and have no need for it anymore.
Golden Bantam Fangar

I would auction house it, but I dunno if it would be purchased. Those things sell HIGH.

So I want to give YOU a chance to have a Golden Bantam Fangar! One of the familiars that no one can ever find!

I would like you to offer items, treasure, and gems to your hearts' content!

I would like to START this at

100000 Treasure
700:1 gem ratio

Again, I will take an item offer! If you manage to offer a lot in items i'll totally think about it!

LARGEST BID:

800k treasure @Vistron

AUTOBUY FOR 1.5 MIL TREASURE/EQUIVALENT

Pinglist:

@floatinginspace @velander @zaelium @poscat @kuninaga
@IceFelis

SB!
@IceFelis

SB!
uCR5SCW.png
@IceFelis

When will this end and can I be pinged the day it ends?
@IceFelis

When will this end and can I be pinged the day it ends?
uCR5SCW.png
@floatinginspace

It will end by next week, possibly earlier or later. It just depends when I have time to get on. And yes, i'll ping you :)
@floatinginspace

It will end by next week, possibly earlier or later. It just depends when I have time to get on. And yes, i'll ping you :)
@IceFelis
Can I also be last-day ping?
@IceFelis
Can I also be last-day ping?
cauldrontext2.png KPogKne.png....................... yIOwECY.png
@IceFelis @FloatingInSpace

200kT
@IceFelis @FloatingInSpace

200kT
MVxSTuW.jpg
@Vistron @IceFelis
250kT