Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Apparel/Famil/Battlestones/Skins
1 2
Hello! I completely spaced and forgot to save for the Rockbreaker skins, so here I am trying to make a few extra dragon dollars to get them! I would prefer straight treasure, but gems are ok too!! [quote][center][item=Peace dove][item=burnished gold boots][item=burnished gold gauntlets][item=burnished gold gorget][item=bone antlers][item=pale roundhorn][item=bloodscale shoulder guards][item=venomscale shoulder guards][item=cloudy feathered wings][item=orange wooly coat][item=plum wooly tail][item=crimson rogue cape][item=contrast rogue hood][item=mysterious cowl][item=diamond talonclasp pendant][item=bloodscale greaves][item=aqua birdskull headdress][item=aqua birdskull necklace][item=pink wooly tail][item=crimson silk sash][item=diver sash][item=will o' the ember] [item=rainbow sprite][item=ethereal trickster][item=perching java sparrow][item=nightsky fuiran][item=skittering megashrimp][item=snowsquall floracat][item=harvest floracat][item=swallowtail buttersnake][item=colorburst buttersnake][item=livewire grizzly][item=cragbacked bouldursa][item=swift lumen][item=wavebreak snarler][item=paradise zalis][item=mossy cerdae][item=molten maurader][item=windcarve fugitive][item=stonewatch prince] [item=eliminate][item=rally][item=berserker][item=scholar][item=ambush][item=irradiated scratch][item=drown][item=empathetic regeneration][item=plumed anticipate][item=prismatic meditate] [skin=9478][skin=4143][skin=8309][skin=8402][skin=8962][skin=11662][skin=12538][skin=12544][/center][/quote] Thanks for looking!!
Hello! I completely spaced and forgot to save for the Rockbreaker skins, so here I am trying to make a few extra dragon dollars to get them! I would prefer straight treasure, but gems are ok too!!

Quote:
Peace Dove Burnished Gold Boots Burnished Gold Gauntlets Burnished Gold Gorget Bone Antlers Pale Roundhorn Bloodscale Shoulder Guards Venomscale Shoulder Guards Cloudy Feathered Wings Orange Wooly Coat Plum Wooly Tail Crimson Rogue Cape Contrast Rogue Hood Mysterious Cowl Diamond Talonclasp Pendant Bloodscale Greaves Aqua Birdskull Headdress Aqua Birdskull Necklace Pink Wooly Tail Crimson Silk Sash Diver Sash Will o' the Ember

Rainbow Sprite Ethereal Trickster Perching Java Sparrow Nightsky Fuiran Skittering Megashrimp Snowsquall Floracat Harvest Floracat Swallowtail Buttersnake Colorburst Buttersnake Livewire Grizzly Cragbacked Bouldursa Swift Lumen Wavebreak Snarler Paradise Zalis Mossy Cerdae Windcarve Fugitive Stonewatch Prince

Eliminate Rally Berserker Scholar Ambush Irradiated Scratch Drown Empathetic Regeneration Plumed Anticipate Prismatic Meditate

Thanks for looking!!
y9VhvS4.gif006.pngeplAEpD.gif
bump! Happy turkey consumption day all~
bump! Happy turkey consumption day all~
@Leyatres

may i ask how much Peace Dove and Pale Roundhorn would cost in gems and treasure and Bone Antlers if thats ok?
@Leyatres

may i ask how much Peace Dove and Pale Roundhorn would cost in gems and treasure and Bone Antlers if thats ok?
@Leyatres

Would you take 8k for the Shadowscale Shoulder Guards? LAH is 12g, which comes down to 8400t at 1:700
@Leyatres

Would you take 8k for the Shadowscale Shoulder Guards? LAH is 12g, which comes down to 8400t at 1:700
@Ajax4life14 sure, send the treasure and they're yours (:

@theravensheflys Pale Roundhorns are about 17k, Bone Antlers are lowest at 70k, and Peace Doves are around 28k! I have two Doves and two Roundhorns, by the way!
@Ajax4life14 sure, send the treasure and they're yours (:

@theravensheflys Pale Roundhorns are about 17k, Bone Antlers are lowest at 70k, and Peace Doves are around 28k! I have two Doves and two Roundhorns, by the way!
@Leyatres

ok :) just wanted to know, if a trad i am doing misses up i will be back.
@Leyatres

ok :) just wanted to know, if a trad i am doing misses up i will be back.
How much is Eliminate?
How much is Eliminate?
@Actoutgames lowest price atm is 64k! I have at least 10 in stock~
@Actoutgames lowest price atm is 64k! I have at least 10 in stock~
Ok! I've been trying to get one for a while because i need to level my dragons.
Ok! I've been trying to get one for a while because i need to level my dragons.
@Actoutgames if you'd like to buy some feel free to send the treasure in a PM an I will send the stones over!

Additionally to those just tuning in, I am now selling festival currency at 1:700t rate!
@Actoutgames if you'd like to buy some feel free to send the treasure in a PM an I will send the stones over!

Additionally to those just tuning in, I am now selling festival currency at 1:700t rate!
1 2