Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | LF Wolf Pelts Apparel
1 2 3
Hiya everyone!
I hope this is the right place to ask. If it is not, let me know! I joined a few days ago so I'm still finding something new!
I have a big interest in finding one of those wolf pelts that some have! Especially the white one! If you have one, name the price on it and I may be able to buy it off of you!
Thank you everyone!
The only ones I need to get now are Gold, Red, and Black!
Hiya everyone!
I hope this is the right place to ask. If it is not, let me know! I joined a few days ago so I'm still finding something new!
I have a big interest in finding one of those wolf pelts that some have! Especially the white one! If you have one, name the price on it and I may be able to buy it off of you!
Thank you everyone!
The only ones I need to get now are Gold, Red, and Black!
whiterstar_accents_by_whiterstar-d9v8ctz.png wsh_zpscs29lxoe.png
@WhiterStar [item=brown wolf cape] I have a brown wolf cape for about 40k? 10k less than AH c:
@WhiterStar

Brown Wolf Cape
I have a brown wolf cape for about 40k? 10k less than AH c:
@citrussiren
I would love to get that! Could you put it on hold for a moment? I just need to get 15,000 treasure really quick! Time to play games!
Thank you so much!
@citrussiren
I would love to get that! Could you put it on hold for a moment? I just need to get 15,000 treasure really quick! Time to play games!
Thank you so much!
@WhiterStar no problem ;D
@WhiterStar no problem ;D
^
^
Up ya go!
Up ya go!
@whiterstar I have this one [item=grey wolf cape] I'd be willing to sell for 35k
@whiterstar
I have this one
Grey Wolf Cape
I'd be willing to sell for 35k
Fear Frog Vibrant Jeweler Familiars For Trade! Masked Gryphon Zephyr Gem Guardian
@EvilCopepod
I would love to get it, but I don't have that much treasure currently...
@EvilCopepod
I would love to get it, but I don't have that much treasure currently...
@WhiterStar Hi there, and welcome to Flight Rising! all i've got are more brown wolf capes, but I wanted to let you know how you get the white one. It's the most expensive/hardest to get because it's a Swipp Swap trade, which you can read about here! http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=24 The pelt trade requires 90 Rasa Pottery Fragments and 150 Winter Wolf Pelts [img]https://i.gyazo.com/4d28aaa43b1043747b5b8f6bf3a1898d.png[/img] These are both items found while fighting in the Coliseum, specifically in the Boreal Woods venue, but you can also buy the materials from other players. So you could start collecting the materials slowly and watch out for the trade to come up! Good luck! (ps LF actually stands for "looking for" so you don't need to add the "for" to the end, helps to save space in topic titles!)
@WhiterStar Hi there, and welcome to Flight Rising! all i've got are more brown wolf capes, but I wanted to let you know how you get the white one. It's the most expensive/hardest to get because it's a Swipp Swap trade, which you can read about here! http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=24

The pelt trade requires 90 Rasa Pottery Fragments and 150 Winter Wolf Pelts
4d28aaa43b1043747b5b8f6bf3a1898d.png

These are both items found while fighting in the Coliseum, specifically in the Boreal Woods venue, but you can also buy the materials from other players. So you could start collecting the materials slowly and watch out for the trade to come up!

Good luck!

(ps LF actually stands for "looking for" so you don't need to add the "for" to the end, helps to save space in topic titles!)
MUYNhfy.png
BPzUHdW.png
WNKiucd.png
tGnTWvF.pngpcTpS11.pngIJZETli.png
@Raiona
Just curious, how much would you price your brown capes?
Thank you for the info about the white one! The only thing I need to do is raise my dragons level to 20 or higher! Unless I borrowed a lv 25 to train mine a little faster and then I give it back! XD
Oops! I didn't realized that! XD "I'm looking for for!" Hahaha!
@Raiona
Just curious, how much would you price your brown capes?
Thank you for the info about the white one! The only thing I need to do is raise my dragons level to 20 or higher! Unless I borrowed a lv 25 to train mine a little faster and then I give it back! XD
Oops! I didn't realized that! XD "I'm looking for for!" Hahaha!
1 2 3