Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S]Junk [W] FR/MC
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Mudcat
Yes, I would! Toss over the treasure and I'll send the tree ;D
@Mudcat
Yes, I would! Toss over the treasure and I'll send the tree ;D
iJ93GfK.png
@arintol

Wahoo!! I'll send it right over!!!
@arintol

Wahoo!! I'll send it right over!!!
gF8ZjMJ.png212wqp5.png
Bump
Bump
iJ93GfK.png
@Arintol

I'd like to make an offer of 55k MC nuggets for the Wind Sprite.

I'd need about 5 more days to get to that amount, unless you would accept some items from the recent harvest festival. I have a Spirit Tree, a Lantern of Enlightenment and Candy Corn Earrings. I also have White Wings and a Straw Hat I may be willing to part with if you would rather have those.

Edit: I also offer art
@Arintol

I'd like to make an offer of 55k MC nuggets for the Wind Sprite.

I'd need about 5 more days to get to that amount, unless you would accept some items from the recent harvest festival. I have a Spirit Tree, a Lantern of Enlightenment and Candy Corn Earrings. I also have White Wings and a Straw Hat I may be willing to part with if you would rather have those.

Edit: I also offer art
Adoptable_-_Zukana13731_Hyacinth.png
@Arintol

I'd also be interested in the following familiars (if you were willing to hold until I could afford them, but taking priority after the Wind Sprite):

Mantarune (6,875 nuggets)
Black-wing Hummingbird (5,625 nuggets)
Glossy Duskrat (1,075 nuggets)
Coarsefur Yeti (12,000 nuggets)
Maren Wavesinger (298 nuggets)
Nephrite Chameleon (225 nuggets)
Swift Volt (323 nuggets)
Petal Jumper (365 nuggets)
Ultramel Amphithere (350 nuggets)
Clown Hippocampus (900 nuggets)
Extinguished Jackalope (230 nuggets)
Moonbeam Crayfish (185 nuggets)
Chalcedony Snipper (175 nuggets)
Clearwater Oracle (290 nuggets)

Total: 28,916 nuggets

Approximately 9 days to gather, give or take luck with fishing. Also offering art and the items I listed in my previous post unless you'd like them for the Wind Sprite ^_^

Offers based on current lowest auction house value at a 1 nugget = 40 treasure conversion rate.

I totally understand if you would not want to hold so many familiars when it would take some time for me to get enough nuggets to pay for them all. But please let me know ^_^
@Arintol

I'd also be interested in the following familiars (if you were willing to hold until I could afford them, but taking priority after the Wind Sprite):

Mantarune (6,875 nuggets)
Black-wing Hummingbird (5,625 nuggets)
Glossy Duskrat (1,075 nuggets)
Coarsefur Yeti (12,000 nuggets)
Maren Wavesinger (298 nuggets)
Nephrite Chameleon (225 nuggets)
Swift Volt (323 nuggets)
Petal Jumper (365 nuggets)
Ultramel Amphithere (350 nuggets)
Clown Hippocampus (900 nuggets)
Extinguished Jackalope (230 nuggets)
Moonbeam Crayfish (185 nuggets)
Chalcedony Snipper (175 nuggets)
Clearwater Oracle (290 nuggets)

Total: 28,916 nuggets

Approximately 9 days to gather, give or take luck with fishing. Also offering art and the items I listed in my previous post unless you'd like them for the Wind Sprite ^_^

Offers based on current lowest auction house value at a 1 nugget = 40 treasure conversion rate.

I totally understand if you would not want to hold so many familiars when it would take some time for me to get enough nuggets to pay for them all. But please let me know ^_^
@Zukana13731
I actually started a raffle in which the Wind sprite and the yeti are both prizes, so I'm afraid those are no longer for sale :c
However, I have a Fire sprite for sale now!

I'd be willing to accept the trades for all the other familiars too!
@Zukana13731
I actually started a raffle in which the Wind sprite and the yeti are both prizes, so I'm afraid those are no longer for sale :c
However, I have a Fire sprite for sale now!

I'd be willing to accept the trades for all the other familiars too!
iJ93GfK.png
@Arintol

Alrighty, for the Fire Sprite, would 155k nuggets be acceptable?

Also, would you be interested in the Spirit Tree (valuing at 10k nuggets), the Lantern of Enlightenment (valued at 10k nuggets) and/or the Candy Corn Earrings (valued at 20,500 nuggets) as payment for the familiars?

Also, to get to the amount of the Fire Sprite it would take approximately 38 days depending on fishing luck and if anyone buys art. Also, would you be interested in art as part of any payment?

And would you rather I purchase the other listed familiars first or the Fire Sprite?
@Arintol

Alrighty, for the Fire Sprite, would 155k nuggets be acceptable?

Also, would you be interested in the Spirit Tree (valuing at 10k nuggets), the Lantern of Enlightenment (valued at 10k nuggets) and/or the Candy Corn Earrings (valued at 20,500 nuggets) as payment for the familiars?

Also, to get to the amount of the Fire Sprite it would take approximately 38 days depending on fishing luck and if anyone buys art. Also, would you be interested in art as part of any payment?

And would you rather I purchase the other listed familiars first or the Fire Sprite?
@Zukana13731
Sorry, I'm not interested in those items. I'm not particularly interested in art either at this time. I'd prefer you purchased the listed familiars first because I am semi looking to sell the Fire sprite for FR gems or CC.
@Zukana13731
Sorry, I'm not interested in those items. I'm not particularly interested in art either at this time. I'd prefer you purchased the listed familiars first because I am semi looking to sell the Fire sprite for FR gems or CC.
iJ93GfK.png
@Arintol

Okie dokie! Sending you 16,916 nuggets for all the listed familiars except the Yeti ^_^

Edit: Woopsy, the Ultramel is also in the raffle so 16,566 for the lot minus the Yeti and that
@Arintol

Okie dokie! Sending you 16,916 nuggets for all the listed familiars except the Yeti ^_^

Edit: Woopsy, the Ultramel is also in the raffle so 16,566 for the lot minus the Yeti and that
@Arintol How many nuggets would you want for the Electric Ruler accent?
@Arintol How many nuggets would you want for the Electric Ruler accent?
art of a yellow winged cat standing on a book, linking to the thread the badge was froma fake item ribbon with trans and rainbow flag colors linking to a thread with more ribbons/art of a traveling Light flight Spiral dragon linking to the artist
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10