Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | 3 LIGHT NESTS OPEN TO RENT FREE
1 2 3
i've got four 1 open light nests for people to use, if they want! i'll provide food, don't worry about that.

i won't be able to use them for a while, so i don't mind if someone else wants to! totally free, i'm not asking for anything;; i'll send all the dragons back afterwards. :-)

1) taken
2) taken
3) taken
4) open
i've got four 1 open light nests for people to use, if they want! i'll provide food, don't worry about that.

i won't be able to use them for a while, so i don't mind if someone else wants to! totally free, i'm not asking for anything;; i'll send all the dragons back afterwards. :-)

1) taken
2) taken
3) taken
4) open
@hazebeasts Are you still looking to rent your nests? I have a pair I'd like to send you if so! (I've already got a pair with my usual Light renter and I don't wanna overload them, haha.)
@hazebeasts Are you still looking to rent your nests? I have a pair I'd like to send you if so! (I've already got a pair with my usual Light renter and I don't wanna overload them, haha.)
tumblr_inline_ny7iuhIaIF1qmzhvw_540.png
#doofsquad
@cdra yeah, i have three still open! :)
@cdra yeah, i have three still open! :)
@hazebeasts Great, I'll shoot them over to you ^^
@hazebeasts Great, I'll shoot them over to you ^^
tumblr_inline_ny7iuhIaIF1qmzhvw_540.png
#doofsquad
@cdra :) you got three eggs!
@cdra :) you got three eggs!
@hazebeasts - i'd love to send you a pair of mine!
@hazebeasts - i'd love to send you a pair of mine!
1MLrn1k.png
@swagset sure, no problem! i stil have nests open! :)
@swagset sure, no problem! i stil have nests open! :)
@cdra @sykona your nests are ready to hatch! i'm gonna have to make some room for them so tell me when you're online and ready to take them so i can scootch them out faster! hehe :)
@cdra @sykona your nests are ready to hatch! i'm gonna have to make some room for them so tell me when you're online and ready to take them so i can scootch them out faster! hehe :)
@cdra oops, sorry! i forgot you're 1 day behind sykona but yours doesn't hatch until tomorrow!
@cdra oops, sorry! i forgot you're 1 day behind sykona but yours doesn't hatch until tomorrow!
@hazebeasts

Online right now, will probably be here for an hour give or take!
@hazebeasts

Online right now, will probably be here for an hour give or take!
kPXA2jI.png
1 2 3