Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T] GT Skinks for JP Skinks [Closed]
1 2
13yed1v.png

Pretty straight forward haha, just looking to trade 5 Green-Throated Skinks for 5 Juvenile Prairie Skinks. I don't need any Weird Purple Skinks or any other food items at the moment! I will also accept a different quantity as well (1 for 1, 2 for 2 and so on...). Thank you!

Thank you for the help everyone!
13yed1v.png

Pretty straight forward haha, just looking to trade 5 Green-Throated Skinks for 5 Juvenile Prairie Skinks. I don't need any Weird Purple Skinks or any other food items at the moment! I will also accept a different quantity as well (1 for 1, 2 for 2 and so on...). Thank you!

Thank you for the help everyone!
STORMCATCHER_sig.png

Oh gosh, I'm on the hunt for 2 more purple ones myself. I haven't found one in over a week!

Bump for good luck!

Oh gosh, I'm on the hunt for 2 more purple ones myself. I haven't found one in over a week!

Bump for good luck!
@likeshine ahh, thanks for the bump! I cannot believe how long it has taken to collect these little things!!
@likeshine ahh, thanks for the bump! I cannot believe how long it has taken to collect these little things!!
STORMCATCHER_sig.png
@Furokuro

Hi there! I finally managed to get all the juvenile prairie skinks that I needed, but also got three extra ones. I don't have any green-throated though, and I need them. Would you be willing to trade three for three?
@Furokuro

Hi there! I finally managed to get all the juvenile prairie skinks that I needed, but also got three extra ones. I don't have any green-throated though, and I need them. Would you be willing to trade three for three?
tumblr_ny9h5tlmyj1sk2f1lo1_500.png
@Saqqara Ahh, that would be wonderful! Would you like to send the first message or would you like me to? Thank you!
@Saqqara Ahh, that would be wonderful! Would you like to send the first message or would you like me to? Thank you!
STORMCATCHER_sig.png
@Furokuro Oh, so sorry that it took me so long to get back to you! I'll send the message first :) Thank you!
@Furokuro Oh, so sorry that it took me so long to get back to you! I'll send the message first :) Thank you!
tumblr_ny9h5tlmyj1sk2f1lo1_500.png
@Saqqara No problem! Thank you very much for the trade!
@Saqqara No problem! Thank you very much for the trade!
STORMCATCHER_sig.png
@ProvidentSparrow

^^
@ProvidentSparrow

^^
@anika Thanks so much!

@Furokuro Can I trade you 2 silver skinks for 2 orange ones?
@anika Thanks so much!

@Furokuro Can I trade you 2 silver skinks for 2 orange ones?
@ProvidentSparrow Sure! Send a message whenever you'd like or I can send one first.
@ProvidentSparrow Sure! Send a message whenever you'd like or I can send one first.
STORMCATCHER_sig.png
1 2