Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Plague Dom- Closed
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
I really want the spines gene. As it stands I only have 102000 coins, but I have gems as well. Do you accept mixed payments?
I really want the spines gene. As it stands I only have 102000 coins, but I have gems as well. Do you accept mixed payments?
Please check out my blog! New posts coming out on Fridays :)
http://nerdsintheneighborhood.weebly.com
@ArcanicRose

I'll be honest, Im not sure. I havent checked the marketplace much in a while until today so idk hwo often cherub re-stocks.
@ArcanicRose

I'll be honest, Im not sure. I havent checked the marketplace much in a while until today so idk hwo often cherub re-stocks.
Candles, Pandas, Oh My! (A niche little hatchery)
@Arazamatazza ok thank you ^-^
@Arazamatazza ok thank you ^-^
0chBRkd.png
@Arazamatazza Could I get a ping when you open again? Please and thanks! ^_^
@Arazamatazza Could I get a ping when you open again? Please and thanks! ^_^
1009gIL.png
@SystemError

If you are still looking I have finally gotten through my queue and would be able to take your order. i am going to bed soon but I could complete it once i get home from work tomorrow afternoon.
@SystemError

If you are still looking I have finally gotten through my queue and would be able to take your order. i am going to bed soon but I could complete it once i get home from work tomorrow afternoon.
@Arazamatazza Could I get this one, please? :)
@Arazamatazza Could I get this one, please? :)
1009gIL.png
@SystemError

Oh you only want the one? Then yeah I can definately do that no problem : >

It was the 5 orders of full sets that was killing me earlier ^^;;
@SystemError

Oh you only want the one? Then yeah I can definately do that no problem : >

It was the 5 orders of full sets that was killing me earlier ^^;;
@Arazamatazza

Sorry, I ended up getting busy yesterday and never sent you the treasure. If you don't mind, I'd still love a full set of the festival skins and accents, and again no rush! I'm just going to send you the t in case I don't catch you next time you're on, but if you'd rather not take the order that's fine, feel free to send it back! Thanks.
@Arazamatazza

Sorry, I ended up getting busy yesterday and never sent you the treasure. If you don't mind, I'd still love a full set of the festival skins and accents, and again no rush! I'm just going to send you the t in case I don't catch you next time you're on, but if you'd rather not take the order that's fine, feel free to send it back! Thanks.
bump
bump
bump
bump
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11