Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | done!
[b]Hey guys -- you saw right! I'm thinking about selling off my other hornhelm, proof below. I've just hit a point in the game, where I want to focus on my dragons and gening them up all nice and whatnot. I've had my fair share of running around forums and hunting down deals, and just want to kick back and relax for a bit. (I've spent wayyyyyy too much money on this site haha... orz) ;v; [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14424562] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/144246/14424562_350.png[/img][/center] [/url] [b]I'm primarily looking for Gems and Treasure, but would definitely be interested in super low IDs or other KS or early Festival items. If I do get a lot of interest on this though, I'll probably just set up an auction. C: Please ping me if you're interested! I would love to know.[/b] --- [b]If you think you have a stellar offer, go ahead and shoot me a note. I'll consider anything and everything within reason! C:[/b] [right][i]~Aeritah[/i][/right]
Hey guys -- you saw right!

I'm thinking about selling off my other hornhelm, proof below.
I've just hit a point in the game, where I want to focus on my dragons and gening them up all nice and whatnot. I've had my fair share of running around forums and hunting down deals, and just want to kick back and relax for a bit. (I've spent wayyyyyy too much money on this site haha... orz) ;v;

I'm primarily looking for Gems and Treasure, but would definitely be interested in super low IDs or other KS or early Festival items.

If I do get a lot of interest on this though, I'll probably just set up an auction. C:
Please ping me if you're interested! I would love to know.

---

If you think you have a stellar offer, go ahead and shoot me a note. I'll consider anything and everything within reason! C:
~Aeritah
tumblr_nn3dg4szQ01u2bprpo2_r1_540.png
bump.
bump.
Bummmp
Bummmp
@Aeritah aaah, good luck selling !! You might want to ping the KS hoarders list though - or I could do it for you owo
@Aeritah aaah, good luck selling !! You might want to ping the KS hoarders list though - or I could do it for you owo
HI5lm08.png
@sildrael ahh - I didn't know there was a pinglist to copy! I should've guessed though haha! If you could do that for me though, I'd be indebted - I won't be able to do much until later tonight. ;v;
And thank you for the luck!
@sildrael ahh - I didn't know there was a pinglist to copy! I should've guessed though haha! If you could do that for me though, I'd be indebted - I won't be able to do much until later tonight. ;v;
And thank you for the luck!
Gonna do it then ~

Hey guys, Hornhelm for sale here !

@9r7g5h @acheronta @Amberite @Aokuang @Ari @ArchaicPyro @Aurora23 @BlakeLupa @beautier @Cereious @captaincaiti @cinnabar @Coatl @Commie @demonpunk @Dormira @Dragonlaird @Eaglair @Fayrin @FeeshyKette @Gwendolyn @jackling @Jad @junipa @kanamine @Kargi @Keero @Kimbeloo @Kyna @LizRosethorn @Nano @Pecora @Raitalle @Schefflera @kozakura @SlainCane @swine @techmess @Valentina @Veskasa @Vovina @Triibu @cocoabeanie @tiger22g2 @Tetraodon @Asmo @kittykat145 @Runi @Monarque @Apocalyptichorse @Competitor @Lullaby @flamingcakes @nika @Beekeepe @magicalgirlrem @Drezdin @Naon @ktlynnhutch @Moami @Manarion @KallenTheSylveon @SweetEkk0 @muff @nogitsune1992 @InkZylorn @Soviett @Triibu @Aralas @Volvaran @Cabe @candor @CartelSaide @Vigil @lome @Lowkey @Niharikee @Penguinnii @Primula @Silvexus @solknots @Sushi @kozakura @Taskuhecate @TereziiPyrope @Urbenjokester @Uturuncu @Valentina @Xanadu @Carnivore @EccentricBerber @titian @Synchros @Harbinger @Auctor @Vulpen @TwilitRaven @JovaniSkye @Ness @Triibu @Pokemon @Volvaran
Gonna do it then ~

Hey guys, Hornhelm for sale here !

@9r7g5h @acheronta @Amberite @Aokuang @Ari @ArchaicPyro @Aurora23 @BlakeLupa @beautier @Cereious @captaincaiti @cinnabar @Coatl @Commie @demonpunk @Dormira @Dragonlaird @Eaglair @Fayrin @FeeshyKette @Gwendolyn @jackling @Jad @junipa @kanamine @Kargi @Keero @Kimbeloo @Kyna @LizRosethorn @Nano @Pecora @Raitalle @Schefflera @kozakura @SlainCane @swine @techmess @Valentina @Veskasa @Vovina @Triibu @cocoabeanie @tiger22g2 @Tetraodon @Asmo @kittykat145 @Runi @Monarque @Apocalyptichorse @Competitor @Lullaby @flamingcakes @nika @Beekeepe @magicalgirlrem @Drezdin @Naon @ktlynnhutch @Moami @Manarion @KallenTheSylveon @SweetEkk0 @muff @nogitsune1992 @InkZylorn @Soviett @Triibu @Aralas @Volvaran @Cabe @candor @CartelSaide @Vigil @lome @Lowkey @Niharikee @Penguinnii @Primula @Silvexus @solknots @Sushi @kozakura @Taskuhecate @TereziiPyrope @Urbenjokester @Uturuncu @Valentina @Xanadu @Carnivore @EccentricBerber @titian @Synchros @Harbinger @Auctor @Vulpen @TwilitRaven @JovaniSkye @Ness @Triibu @Pokemon @Volvaran
HI5lm08.png
@Aeritah: I have 18K gems. How many gems were you thinking? (I know it's a very low offer). Also, do you accept payment plans/ are you interested in anything here?: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1600028
@Aeritah: I have 18K gems. How many gems were you thinking? (I know it's a very low offer). Also, do you accept payment plans/ are you interested in anything here?: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1600028
Can I get a last day ping?
Can I get a last day ping?
FSsig6png.png
9591.gif9592.gif9593.gif9594.gif9595.gif9596.gif9597.gif9598.gif9599.gif9600.gif
@Pokemon @BlakeLupa

I actually received an offer that I feel comfortable taking. Sorry that this didn't get to the auction stage. Thank you both for showing interest though!
@Pokemon @BlakeLupa

I actually received an offer that I feel comfortable taking. Sorry that this didn't get to the auction stage. Thank you both for showing interest though!